Haymitch pursed his lips and looked back at the screen as Finnick and Mags shared a sweet hug. "Well, Katniss, I just hope when she goes she goes quickly. She's actually a wonderful lady."

Katniss' eyes shifted in discomfort, and maybe a hint of guilt. Luckily Peeta's curiosity led the subject elsewhere.

"What else? What's the second one?" He asked.

"Right..." The screen then displayed a woman with a wide smile as she stood beside a younger girl, both Katniss and Peeta recognizing her in an instant as they shared a look. "That brings us to Nadia Holloway, District Five. Winner of the sixty-seventh Hunger Games."

"That woman was in the games?" Katniss asked skeptically with her finger pointed at the screen in question.

"And won them, yes." Haymitch nodded, folding his hands in front of him as he watched Nadia give Paisley a hug before crossing to the middle of the stage, the woman smiling again.

"She looks like she wouldn't hurt a fly." Peeta shrugged.

Haymitch tilted his head from side to side in consideration, knowing it wasn't true. "That's essentially what led to her win."

"What do you mean?" The boy asked confused.

"Sure, Nadia looks like a bundle of sunshine and rainbows, but portraying weakness was probably the smartest thing that girl did." Haymitch explained before letting out a chuckle. "She survived by the ignorance of her peers and the wit of her own mind."

A pause followed and in the short silence, Katniss watched her wave and blow kisses to the crowd with a sour expression while Peeta grew curious.

"Plus she's got a hell of an aim." Haymitch added to break the silence.

     "Any weaknesses?" Peeta asked, hoping there was some sort of disability to at least a few of these tributes, considering his own would drag him behind a bit.

     "She suffered a crucial injury to her right arm during her games so she's left handed now. But I can't imagine she'd be any less dangerous." Haymitch offered, though it didn't help Peeta's nerves one bit.

Peeta looked back at the screen and watched as her and her district partner raised their hands together. Now knowing a little more about her, he'd say she's definitely not someone to just sweep under the rug.

     "Why is she a problem for Finnick, though?" Katniss questioned.

"They're both equally bad for each other, and together they're bad for you." Haymitch spoke assuredly, his eyes oozing seriousness as he looked between the boy and girl. "You better be smart about killing either of them because if you did, the other would be right behind with something sharp lodged into your skull... Be careful."

༄༄༄

Just like every time she arrived in The Capitol, Nadia had to smile and wave to cameras waiting outside the train to catch a glimpse of her outfit, and just maybe, they'd be one of the lucky few who received a wink.

     Her smile wasn't as glamorous as it usually was and she didn't feel like offering a wink or blowing kisses. She'd be dead soon anyways, why would she have to comply with Snow on her deathbed?