long night, with your hands up in my hair

A request for HornyTayvis 😂😂

Or, Five Times Taylor & Travis Couldn't Keep Their Hands To Themselves and The One Time That They Did

Mature content ahead (I'm sure you figured it out 😂)

1.

After the third date, Taylor usually knew whether or not she would be compatible with someone. Not just personality wise, but attraction, too and the way she reasoned, the third time she went out with someone seemed like an acceptable window of time to have sex. Anything before that (not that she'd judge anyone who did) might have been too soon and anything after felt like they were holding out because of a hang up. If both parties were on board, she saw no real good reason to wait.

She met Travis on a humid New York afternoon in late July. And it could've just been because they'd spoken non-stop from when she had first texted him, maybe that nameless, unspoken feeling you get when you know... but she was sure they would go on to have a second date and probably beyond that. The click was immediate; similar personalities, similar views on life, both of them huge family orientated people. No awkward pauses, no immediate deal breakers or red flags; she really liked this guy. Everyone had told her how solid and warm he was and they were right.

Date two was equally as wonderful as date one, with some time in between where they'd kept in touch, Trav inviting her to a game in that cute, bashful way he had that somehow still contained steady confidence, having dinner at her house that ended in a somewhat heated make out session on the sofa.

It was all leading up to the anticipated third date where they were both fully aware of what was going to happen. It hung in the air between them, even over FaceTime, this tension and she couldn't help but grin like a fool over it all damn morning.

Can't wait to see you tonight, he'd texted earlier and those six simple words managed to send her into a damn tailspin.

She was in LA for the show the next day and he had some time off that enabled him to fly out for a quick visit, everything aligning perfectly.

Taylor made dinner, something she loved to do, but rarely had time for these days, finding out in advance he loved steak and potatoes just as much as she did.

Two ribeyes, twice baked potatoes and a Caesar salad seemed to fit the bill for a romantic evening, with strawberry shortcake for dessert. She set the table with the good china and a linen cloth, lighting candles...the whole nine yards.

"Definitely a seduction set-up," she murmured to herself with a giggle. No shame in the game.

She took a long bath, taking the time to soak, polished up her "tour" nails a little, spritzing herself with Flowerbomb when she got out.

Her dress was a short, black confection; sexy, but not completely daring, pairing it with simple jewelry and Laboutin heels, leaving her hair down in loose waves. Lipstick or no lipstick was the question and as much as she loved her signature look, it was only going to get smeared. She didn't have her makeup artist there to assure that it remained intact, so she opted for tinted gloss instead.

The bell rang, right on time, and giving herself one last critical glance in the mirror, Taylor ran to open the door.

On the other side, Travis greeted her with a hug and a light kiss, eyeing her appreciatively.

"You look amazing. These are for you."

He handed her the bouquet of ivory roses and white daisies he was holding and when she thanked him, their fingers brushed, sending a jolt of electricity down her spine.