Season 3 Episode 5: Enter The Digivers

Start from the beginning

Lloyd: C-caila...Eugh. (They're bracelets are beeping together.)

Caila: D-don't-- (she screams in pain because of Electrocobrai.)

Overlord: Soon you will be utterly powerless. And I will escape this digital prison and become whole, and nothing will stop me from becoming the golden master!

(The team realizes they're being surrounded by the Nindroid army. Then alarm coming out.)

Cole: Where that alarms come from?!

Zane: Lloyd and Caila. We're too late!

Cyrus: Quick, P.I.X.A.L., we must isolate our server. If he finds out our plan to use the Techno Weapons remotely, the ninja won't stand a chance.

P.J.X.A.L.: Isolating server. Sir, we have an abnormal mass of power signatures.

Cyrus: Aah! They're already here. Initiate lockdown. (Cyrus activated a barricade around the Borg tower.)

Pythor: The Techno Blades are on the top floor. What are you waiting for?
Get rid of that door.

Cyrus: Be seated, ninja. There isn't much time.

Nya: (To the citizens.) Do something useful and make sure those Nindroids don't get up here. If you ever wanna see your favorite shows again, you better get downstairs, now!

Postman: (He and the citizens do what Nya says and goes down to stop the nindroids and Pythor.)

Aya: Once we're inside, what do we do?

Cyrus: Put simply, reboot the system. All source code travels through the heart of the mainframe. Follow it and you'll find a glowing activation port.
The Techno Blades are the keys to activate the reboot and erase all corruption from the system.

Kai: Uh, can you put it more simply?

Cole: Look for a big bright light, Airhead, then put your weapon in it.

Kai: Okay, got it. I can do that.

Kazashi: You do know what he said right?

Kai: (He thinks for a moment and realizes what Cole said.) Hey! I'm not an airhead.

Cyrus: Remember, I wrote the code, but he controls it. His turf, his rules. I'll do my best to keep you hidden from here, but the longer you go unnoticed, the better chance you have to succeed.

P.l.X.A.L.: Be careful in there

Zane: I will come back to you.

Cyrus: Prepare for entry.

Kai: How do we know this is really gonna work and won't disintegrate us instantly?

Aya: Just have some faith Kai.

Jay: Yea we're about to go in a video game!

Cyrus: Hm. I'm not sure. Let's see. (He sends them to the Digiverse.)

Kai: (Gasps.) I hate technology!

Kai: Argh, see? I told you it wouldn't work.

Kazashi: I think it did.

Aya: Look.

Zane: (Gasps.) This is most definitely the Digiverse.

Jay: And this is most definitely awesome!