"You want me to stay?" He asks, crossing his arms.

"Always." I admit, and he flashes a short smile before laying down next to me.

I place my head on his chest, and he keeps me close by putting his hand on my shoulder and brushing small circles into it.

I know he loves me. I wish I appreciated it more.

"Katniss," he says, breaking the silence. "When you stormed out of the room, I'm quite sure I saw Willow and Flynn kissing."

I start laughing and I turn to look at him, who's smiling softly. "I could've saw that one coming."

"I can't tell whether or not I want to slit his throat for touching her, or celebrate." He says, and I can tell he's joking.

I smile before readjusting to where I was before, and he continues the circles on my shoulder.

Maybe I don't need to kill him. Maybe I'm content with life how it is.

_

*Willow's POV*

His lips meet mine passionately, and I kiss him back. He leans into my body, running his hands up my waist. They meet my jaw, and he holds me there. His tongue urges my mouth open while he's bringing me even closer to him, and I have this feeling in my stomach. This hunger, that I crave.

Suddenly, I hear a door slam at the end of the hallway. My parents. I pull back quickly, realizing we are standing in the hallway, and my eyes widen.

Flynn starts laughing, and he quickly pulls me into my room. He closes the door just as I see my mom reach the end of the hallway we were just in.

"That was too close." I let out, hushing him to stop laughing.

He shrugs his shoulders and makes his way back to me, pulling me back in and meeting my lips.

"What if she walks in here?" I pull away after a short kiss, and I look up at his very green eyes.

"Willow," he says while pressing his lips against mine. "I've waited too long to kiss you, and now that I have, I'm not going to stop."

I feel my cheeks redden, and he smiles against my lips. I pull away to catch a breath, but he pulls me right back in, gliding his tongue in and out of my mouth, also lining my lips. His hands sneak down to my thighs and he lifts me off the ground. I wrap my legs around his torso, and he walks until my back hits the wall. He gently takes my arms and lifts them above my head.

"Flynn—" I let out against his lips.

He removes his lips, and then places them back on my neck, kissing and softly sucking on my skin. I breathe out shakily as he does this, and he keeps his hand holding up mine.

"You're so beautiful, Willow." He says in between kisses, and I arch my back slightly as he bites harder.

He removes his hand from holding my arms up, and takes me off the wall. He returns to my lips, and he stands holding me up.

"Are you sure I'm not too heavy?" I ask, pulling away to look at him. He reaches up to brush a strand on my hair out of my face while smiling.

"I bench double your weight, sweetheart." He says, leaning in to kiss my jaw.

I smile softly, and his hands sneak up my thighs and towards my waist.

"Is it alright if I lay you on the bed?" He asks against my skin.

I nod my head, and I'm slowly placed down. He puts a pillow under my head, and then leans on top of me. His body meets mine, and our lips are heated. He pulls away for a moment, and looks at me.