Chapter One - Apollo 11

"We were once a peaceful race of intelligent, mechanical beings. But then... came the war, between the Autobots who fought for freedom and the Decepticons who dreamt of tyranny."

In the distant past, the planet Cybertron was devastated by the worsening civil war. The Autobots and Decepticons were battling out, blasting and killing each other. Explosions erupted everywhere as structures were falling apart. The Decepticons are gaining ground and the war is about to come to conclusion.

 The Decepticons are gaining ground and the war is about to come to conclusion

"Overmatched and outnumbered, our defeat was all but certain."

As the Decepticons are advancing, an Autobot ship is fleeing the planet, but comes under fire from a squadron of Decepticon fighter ships that pursued it.

The enemy ships are shooting at the Autobot ship as it dodges the columns and the bullets at great speed

The enemy ships are shooting at the Autobot ship as it dodges the columns and the bullets at great speed. The Decepticon ships tried to keep up with Autobot ship as they continued blasting it, trying to shoot it down.

"But in the war's final days, one Autobot ship escaped the battle. It was carrying a secret cargo, which would have changed our planet's fate."

The Autobot ship decides to fight back. The cockpit moves under the ship and it turns into a tail gunner. All of the turrets are aiming at the Decepticon ships. Inside the ship, the Autobots are desperately trying to fight off the ships. A few Decepticon ships are shot down but they are still closing in. The Autobot ship manages to emerge from the surface and prepares to leave Cybertron.

"A desperate mission. Our final hope."

From behind, one of the Decepticon ships locks on target and fires a missile drone. It then soon sends tiny missiles and they zero in. Most of the missiles impacted on the Autobot ship, damaging it to the point where it tumbles helplessly through space.