3.1

TW: INFINITY WAR (Peter Parker's death to be specific)

↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣

She put the baby, who she checked was a boy, in the makeshift bed. She found some milk to feed the baby, and he was sleeping as they made their way to Titan. She drove as fast as she could, because, you know, baby on board? She didn't know what to name him yet, but she'd figure that out later on. She saw the planet of ruins in front of her, as she landed on it. She jumped out, mask on, lightsaber out. She spotted Peter a few meters away, his head hung down.

She took her mask off, lightsaber still on the ready seeing she didn't know the other three. Well, two, one was a kid. "Pete?" Lizzie said, placing a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at her, tears rolling down his eyes. "Oh, Pete." She cooed, bringing him into her arms, the man crying into her leather jacket. "She- she's- He killed her." He managed to utter after crying his soul out to his sister. "Who killed who?"

"Thanos."

Lizzie's face hardened, she didn't even need to hear who died, judging by the fact Nebula stood a few meters away. She patted Peter on the back, "Don't worry. We'll avenge her."

"No we won't." The goatee man she saw coming out of the ship quipped, and she turned around quickly. "And why the hell do you think that?" He rolled his eyes, "Because we just fought him, Gabrielle. And we lost." 

She looked at Peter, "Is that-" "Yeah..." The man got up with the help of the boy, "Yeah, because that idiot there needed to get a hit on the grape!" She stood up, lightsaber pointed at him. "Watch your tone, Freddie Mercury, that's my brother you're shitting on."

"Oh great, another Missourian." Lizzie scrunched her face, "Missouri? What, no. I'm from Massachusetts. Or Asgard. Actually was from Asgard. Whatever, he's adopted." The man squinted at her, asking, "Asgard you say? Know a certain God of Thunder, maybe?" She pocketed her saber, "Yeah, my brother, actually." Drax looked at her, "You're related to that godly man?"

Lizzie shot him a glance, "Ye- wait, you guys saw him?!" She knew that he was okay now. And then she looked at the other man, "And you know him too?" The man nodded, "Yep, didn't know he had any other siblings other then Reindeer Games."

"He had, actually. Me and our other sister, Hela. They're both dead now." The man softened his look, "Thanos?" She nodded, "Thanos." The man limped over, extending his hand, "Tony Stark." She had what could only be explained as a lightbulb moment, "Oh, so that's why you looked familiar! I'm Elizabeth Danvers." Tony scoffed, "Yeah, old man was popular."

She let go of his hand, "What? No, that one article about you from, like, '81. And I didn't like your dad at all, made me fail physics twice." Tony nodded, "Yep, checks out." The boy next to him suddenly came up to her, "Woah! You have a lightsaber?" She chuckled, he was a ray of sunshine, and she was telling you that. 

A/N: author thinks she's slick with the sun jokes. prepare, there will be more.

"Yeah, wanna hold it?" She took it out, extending it to the boy. "Really?! Thank you!" He took it, almost activating it into his eye. She took it and twisted it, and let the boy enjoy it. "I feel like the most badass motherfucker in the galaxy."

"Peter!"

"Sorry Mr. Stark..."

They talked for a few minutes, before Peter, the younger one, suddenly grabbed at Tony's shoulder. She looked at her own Peter, who was kind of white in the face. Mantis suddenly mumbled, "Something's happening..." and then, she turned to dust, next to her and Peter. The two looked at eachother, then looking at Drax, who breathed out a single word, "Quill..." before he disintegrated too.