2.4.2

THOR:RAGNAROK

"Oi dickhead, those are ours." Lizzie slammed her hand on the table, as the fighters picked out their weapons for tonights fight. She felt really bad for whoever had to fight Hulk, she did put her all into that last training. Brunhilde pulled out her dagger, knocking off the caps of the beers. "Cheers." she said, knocking the thoat of her bottle against hers. "There's a fucking fire in my beer!" Lizzie yelped, as Brunhilde smiled slyly "Relax, princess, it's nothing." Lizzie grumbled something about killing whoever called her princess again as a few shouts were directed their way. 

"Hey! Hey!" Thor came towards them, and Brunhilde pulled out the shock thingie. "Hey." Thor backed away, bringing his finger up, "Do not zap me with that thing, I just wanna talk. Also hi Lizzie." She waved to him, "Listen, Asgard is in danger." She turned towards Brunhilde who nudged her, the flames turned off as she blew them out. "Ha ha, real funny Hilda." she said, before turning to her brother, "What do you mean Asgard is in danger?" 

"Oh the other sister is out now, but my God, you're a Valkyrie." Didn't know gods used God as a term but okay, she thought as Thor continued his rant. "I used to wanna be a Valkyrie when I was younger... until I found out you were all women. There's nothing wrong with women, of course, I love women, sometimes a little too much." Lizzie winced, "Didn't need to hear that, Thor." 

"I think it's great that there is an elite force of warrior women. It's about time." He gave her a thumbs up, while Brunhilde stood unimpressed, her famous deadpan face staring at the crown prince, "Are you done?" she said as another dude called out, "LORD OF THUNDER, YOU'RE UP!"

"Please help me, I need your help." 

"Bye." 

"Fine, then you must be a traitor or a coward" Oh Thor. Bad choice of words. Lizzie thought to herself, as Brunhilde got up, getting into Thor's face. "Listen closely, your majesty. This is Sakaar, not Asgard. And I'm a Scrapper, not a Valkyrie." Men got her brother, for something called processing, she didn't know what that was. "And no one leaves this place. So you're gonna die anyway." They carried Thor away, as Brunhilde pulled Lizzie up from her chair by her bicep, "C'mon, let's go up." 

"Hey, I leave this place." 

"Well you're special, princess." 

"I swear to God-"

-------------------------------------------------

"Do you need the binoculars?" 

"Nope, I got them built in." Lizzie activated her mask. "See?" 

Brunhilde shook her head, "Did the booze get to you already?" 

"What? No! I'm a god, Hilda, that shit doesn't work on me-" 

"Shut up it's about to start."

She looked down, zooming in on the man- "Thor?!" 

Suddenly the door on the other side burst open, Hulk roaring in glee. She looked at the VIP section, seeing all color drain from Loki's face. Wonder what that's about. "YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!" Thor could be heard yelling as the crowd suddenly went quiet.

Lizzie saw Hulk looking at her, and she sent him a thumbs up, Thor yelling at the VIP section. They, well, mostly Thor, talked before Hulk jumped at him. They threw eachother around for a few minutes, Thor always trying to talk him out of it. But nothing. Well, before Thor called to the lightning. And right after Thor punched Hulk with a supersonic punch, someone shocked Thor.