heaven and back

——

sypnosis : shubish au where ishan is a rockstar and shubman is a simp for him.

"i still cant believe its real."

shubman's eyes shined as he looked over his wristband, a red colour one.

a blush crept over his neck as he glanced at all the banners inside.

he was about to see the man he had simped for on the internet, over years,

ishan, the boy, also who shubman claims to be the love of his life.

or maybe, he's just delusional but he doesnt care.

"you get to third wheel over us, isnt that great?" sara, one of his closest friend spoke while laughing and tugging at her girlfriends arm.

he had to control himself from grimacing, as it was because of them hes in ishans concert right now. aditi, her girlfriend, who happened to be a good friend of ishan. when he heard theyre going to his concert he had to beg them to take him along, even though he'll be third wheeling around them.

"whatever, if it means i get to see ishan, then thats alright." he sighed, before biting over his nails.

"nervous?"

"a...little?" shubman replied, growing suspicious as aditi gave sara a teasing smile.

"you mind staying after for dinner?" shubman just hum in response, with a shrug.

"let me now watch my boyfriend in peace, go away." he squealed, as he saw the performance starting, earning a snort from the girls.

he had hearteyes watching ishan come up on the stage, his mouth gaped as he finally got the look of the older.

he could hear everyone go crazy over him, and why wouldn't they? his hair was messy, with the guitar hanging low by his neck, and, can guitarists wear rings? shubman thought as he carefully took in every detail of him.

he had his dimpled smile on, admiring him from afar.

'he's so beautiful'. he breathed out, shaking his head in disbelief. he continued to have hearteyes throughout ishan's performance, squealing a little in between when ishan even glances a little in his way.

enamored by the melody, shubman stands there, watching his hands strum and pull the guitar's steel strings.

he would never grow tired of watching him play ever.

"did you see the way he looked at me?" shubman was hyperventilating by now, hopping up and down, with his face and eyes shining. sara only gave aditi a nudge, both of them chuckling at him.

soon he stopped giggling, a very deep shade of red creeping over his neck, the girls beside him laughing.

"he winked at you, lucky." a shy smile displayed over his face, as he continued to blush.

"what the fuck." his ears were bright red by now, because of the amount of times ishan has looked over his way.

"hes so pretty, i could cry." he could feel himself getting weak in the knees, anything ishan did was incredibly, breathtakingly, hot. like the way he was playing his guitar while throwing smiles to the crowd in between, with his hair dishelved but still attractive, like was that even allowed?

he lost his mind when ishan smiled at him again. he blinked frequently before trying to hide his flushed face, and a shy broad grin. he couldnt even look straight at ishan now, as he happened to initiate and maintain eye contact a lot.