bestfriends

___

sypnosis : ishan cant determine whether his feelings for shubman are platonic or romantic.

it was ten when rohit came into ishan's room and found shubman and him cuddling.

was he surprised tho? no, not at all.

he let out a deep sigh, it was his 4th time in this week when he spotted them sleeping together.

it doesnt matter if theyre bestfriends, they dont have to stick to each other 24/7.

atleast thats what rohit thinks.

"will you guys get up?"

he shook them harshly, earning muffled groans from them.

shubman was the first to get up but ishan pulled the boy back. "just let us sleep, we were practicing in nets last night."

shubman chuckled, "such a bad liar, just say we were watching movies, rohit bhaiya wouldnt bite."

"are you on my side or his huh?" ishan flicked shubmans forehead, both of them breaking down into a series of giggles.

ishan finally let go of shubmans waist, as he got up too now.

"just get together already." that was all what rohit said, while he watched both of their eyes literally glow with the adoration for each other.

ishan laughed and put his arms around shubman who just stood their with his cheeks red.

and just then, he got an idea.

"look, you made the poor boy awkward." ishan leaned closer to shubmans face, closer and closer until their noses were touching, and that was it for shubman.

"w-what are you doing-" shubman looked away, slapping ishans face lightly. he felt like his whole body was on fire and the cause for it was ishan.

"see, would anyone slap the person they like? we're bestfriends, thats it. right shubi?" ishan asked, not failing to notice the slight look of disappointment in shubmans eyes but he didnt feel like thinking much about it.

"yeah right...anyways, i should go to my room now." ishan was just about to speak when shubman left in a hurry.

he felt like he knew the reason for it but then again, he didnt want to think much about it.

"i cant with you both, just freshen up and come down to eat." with that rohit left the room too.

__

ishan sensed something was definitely wrong with shubman. he sat on the opposite side of the table, far away from ishan.

they usually sit together, while chatting and cracking jokes in the middle of eating but today, it was different.

and it was even more weirder for him when shubman didnt talk to him at all, he didnt even look at him, he just ate and left the table in a hurry.

ishan could feel a pang in his heart when he tried to corner shubman to talk to him but he just passed by ishan to talk to the other members.

was he ignoring him? did he do someone wrong?

everything was okay in the morning. they even watched movies late night, so what did he do for shubman to act like that?

he noticed how shubman smiled while talking to the others, his eyes sparkling in between. how his dimples show up everytime, when he's smiling and laughing with them.