strawberries and cigarettes

___

sypnosis : shubman is a skater boy and ishan develops a liking towards him.

warning !⚠️

this oneshot contains topics like vaping/smoking which is TOTALLY NOT related to any of the characters irl. so if youre uncomfortable, even though its just fiction, then please leave.

-ishan watched the boy pull out another cigarette, his friends helping him to light it.

he was always there, everyday surrounded with same people, who ishan thinks are his friends.

he watched the stranger from afar, laughing about something with his friends.

it had been just a few days, and ishan knows what happens next. his friends are gone after the small smoking session and ths stranger is back to moving around the park with his skateboard.

he was pretty, too pretty. ishan liked they way he dressed, he wouldn't deny it, the boy was attractive.

he had never seen someone like him, he looked mischievous and intriguing. the kind of person that people write songs about.

ishan didnt know why he liked to watch him do the same thing everyday, like now, his friends were gone and he was back to skateboarding.

hes so fucking hot.

"youre staring."

ishan was cut off from his thoughts by a harsh, breathy voice. and when he realised by whom the voice was owned, he wanted to run away.

"ive noticed you staring at me the other day too, what explanation you got for that, stalker?"

ishan couldnt get himself to speak, skater boy really did took his breathe away. even his voice was attractive, he really wanted to run away.

"mmh?" he sat next to ishan, making him gulp.

"hope youre not planning to kidnap me or something." seeing the lack of response from ishan the boy only continued, "can you speak? say my name, its shubman."

shubman. ishan repeated it in his head. he didnt know he could find a name attractive too.

"and you are?" shubman turned towards ishan, looking straight into his eyes. ishan turned red seeing the boy he admired, so close, he smelled like strawberries with a faint smell of cigarettes lingering on his body.

"ishan." ishan was glad his voice didnt come out as a stutter, cause he felt like shubman really has casted some spell on him.

he just wishes he doesnt embarrass himself in front of him.

"ishan." shubman chuckled, repeating his name out loud. and somehow the way it rolled out of his tongue, turned ishan on.

he felt himself staring at shubman as he pulled out a cigarette from his pocket before handing them to him. "you smoke?" ishan shook his head as a no.

"boring," ishan watched every movement of the taller, how he smiled with his dimple showing, his laugh like some music you wanna hear again, his eyes a little red and a light blush on his cheeks.