enemies

___

sypnosis : ishan and shubman are enemies and are stuck in an elevator together.

"wait for me, im coming in like five minutes."

shubman disconnected the call, putting it in his pocket, and quickly slipped on his shoes and left.

it was 11 p.m. and it was one of his friends calling him for some help to complete his school project.

honestly he didnt want to go, but then from whom will he copy the assignments later?

he shook his head and got out.

he locked the door of his room, surprised to see ishan, the boy living next to his, locking it too.

ishan scoffed at him, making shubman roll his eyes.

they have been neighbours for a long time now, but the only thing was they didnt like each other, no, not at all.

studying in the same school, they practically throw daggers whenever their eyes meet. ishan was academically better than shubman, and that didnt bother him, but what did was his face, or ishan as an whole.

the smaller boy would often see the taller surrounded by people everywhere he goes, he couldnt get himself to process it. why would someone like an asshole like him? ishan hated his guts, a little too much.

the reason why they sleep with one eyes open, is because of this rivalry between them. they could practically kill each other any midnight.

"going somewhere shorty?" shubman winked at ishan with a teasing smile which only made him want to punch him hard on his face.

without replying the boy just moved towards the elevator, shubman following him too with a grin.

as much as he hated him, it was fun teasing him.

"why dont you use the stairs instead ishu? i dont wanna be in the same lift as you." shubman pointed towards the stairs, a smirk forming on his face when he saw ishans face turn red with anger.

"just move." ishan pushed shubman away, quickly pushing the buttons and the doors closing, "youre so evil." shubman laughed as he stepped his foot in the middle, the doors opening again as he entered.

ishan just crossed his arms with a sigh, excepting his fate that he has to be alone in the same elevator with him.

"so, where are you going?" shubman tugged his shirt which was soon yanked away by ishan.

"and why should i tell you?" ishan smirked, shubman just shrugged his shoulders, "chill, i wont eat you. we'll probably reach down in like some few seconds-"

oh shoot,

the lights in the elevator turned off, with a loud bang making both of them to stumble. the lift just stopped midway, and then it was all silent.

"uh, what just happened." shubman stood up, fear evident on his face. "ishan? where are you?"

"turn on your flashlight shubman!"

"oh." shubman reached for his phone in his pocket, quickly turning on his flashlight.

"okay, so what happened?"

"the lift just stopped and we're stuck in here, isnt it obvious?" ishan answered with a sigh, making shubman gulp. "the last thing i ever wanted was to be stuck in an elevator with you." ishan said, looking at shubman who was still panicking.