( ! ) one of the girls

——

sypnosis : ishan meets shubman at a bar.

( ! ) mature content (a little).

"he's definitely staring at you."

ishan smirked, turning around a little to have a better view of the person, his friend was pointing towards.

his breath hitched as he locked eyes with him.

it was shubman.

none of them looked away. he was wearing a black leather jacket, paired up with blue jeans. maybe it was the alcohol playing tricks on him but he swears he has never seen someone so attractive in something so simple.

ishan turned back to his friend, breaking the intense eye contact, when he saw the boy grow visibly red under his gaze.

"hes shubman, my bestfriend." ishan spoke with a chuckle.

"well, he's pretty famous. you see." ishan raised an eyebrow, again turning back to see what he was upto.

a toothy grin displaying on his face when he saw the poor boy surrounded by their college girls. the boy seemed to be troubled by it.

"he's attractive, what do you expect." ishan took a sip of his drink, his eyes still on the boy, who was talking to one of them.

"ive seen him looking over our table a few times, you think somethings up?"

"he probably wants my help."

"i'll be back." ishan stood up, fixing his rolled up sleeves a little as he walked towards him.

he bought a drink for him on his way, sitting right beside the boy now.

"somethings wrong, baby?" ishan asked, placing his arm around his shoulder, protectively. he looked up to see the girls giggling and fangirling.

"shubman."

"shubman." ishan repeated, earning no response from him. his grip tightening around him.

shubman gave him a, the fuck you want? look, ishan tried not to laugh.

"i bought you a drink," ishan continued, "and,"

"excuse me and my boyfriend, ladies." the shorter spoke, as he patted the boys head, leaning closer to him.

ishan leaned back when shubman elbowed him, he giggled in pain, but shubmans red face was more worth watching. "stop blushing babe, we've been together for a long time now." shubman mentally facepalmed, wanting to disappear, as the girls only laughed, mumbling a 'cute' in between.

"ish.." shubman looked at ishan for a moment, he might have a little crush on the boy since his first year in college and it was really difficult to pretend like he hated the situation they were in right now.

he has fantasized about it a lot of times, now that its happening, he doesnt know how to respond.

he lost it already when he saw ishan at the same bar as him, looking as attractive as ever.

"so, can i?" ishan led out his hand, excusing themselves from everyone when shubman held onto it.

shubman let the latter drag him to a room, where soon the music of the bar muffled down and only the sound heard, was of his and ishans breathing. his heart beating faster than usual, blood rising over his neck and face.

the effect ishan had on him.

"what are you even doing here?" ishan laughed, closing the door behind them.