i love you so

——

sypnosis : a fluffy shubish date cuz i wanted to update but cant think of anything else.

"Date idea! we draw something together!"

shubman laughed, "painting together? you think thats a good idea?"

he laid down comfortably on his boyfriend's bed, patting next to him, signalling ishan to do the same.

"bad idea? i know you cant draw shubman, but i can." shubman rolled his eyes at this, "you know what, okay. but you cant complain if it goes bad. alright?"

ishan smiled, "alright."

.

maybe, painting together was indeed a bad idea.

ishan regretted even letting shubman know about it, 'cause one, he cant complain. and two, shubman was being extra cute right now.

his favourite white shirt was currently being painted by his boyfriend, an attempt to make them 'matching clothes'.

ishan stared at shubman's shirt in his hand, which was initially his, but shubman now officially owned it.

"you didnt even start? your shirt is almost done."

"wow, cute." ishan mumbled, giggling a bit as he started painting - ruining his shirt too, confused about what he should make.

"what are you drawing?" he asked shubman, who only smirked and hid it.

"why should i tell you?" ishan scoffed at that, snatching some fabric paint from him and moving into a different room.

ishan could only think of drawing cute hearts and some cute flowers on it. he wanted to spend his holiday with him, painting something together, 'cause thats the cutest thing someone can do with their partner.

he smiled, maybe, ruining each others clothes was cute too.

it took him almost an hour being done with everything, he was glad it didnt look horrible atleast.

but shubman did manage to make his horrible.

"what even is that—"

"you said you wouldn't complain, and i drew whatever i could think of, sorry it got messy." shubman let out an awkward laugh, ishan can only stare at the distorted figure on his fav shirt.

"you drew flowers too? we're so meant to be,—

"date idea, you buy me a new shirt."

"right now?" shubman leaned closer, bending a little to place a soft kiss on the shorters forehead.

"no, but a better date idea, you clean up the mess you created." shubman pursed his lips, looking where ish pointed, his room was a mess indeed.

"whose idea was to paint with me, huh?" he lifted ishans chin up, who only smacked it away, all flustered.

"last time you made my kitchen a mess and now my room! i should stop inviting you at my house now." ishan spoke, his ears bright red.

"but somebody wanted me to stay at his place that day."

"whatever." ishan blushed, remembering the day he was sick.

[note : this is a spin off from 'true blue']

"so, next date, us wearing these shirts? mine is so cute, by the way." shubman pointed towards the shirt, trying his best not to laugh.

"i would rather die."

"liar, i know youre dying to wear those. wasnt it your idea?" shubman ruffled ishans hair, earning a groan from him.

"you should just leave now."

he pouted, "wow, ok."

"im leaving."

"im actually leaving."

"so youre not gonna stop me today?"

ishan smiled, seeing shubman arrange back his things in his room. "youre staying?"

"you obviously want me to stay, i can feel it."

"oh, really?" ishan smiled, placing his shirt away.

he would never even think of wearing it but it was made my shubman so, yeah.

"i can picture you wearing it." ishan only laughed, "youre so bad at this shubman, atleast i got to know you really cant draw."

"but atleast you love me."

"atleast." ishan teased, pulling him closer into a kiss.

——

-625 words.
new year, new pimple 😻💔