true blue

--

sypnosis : shubman takes care of his sick boyfriend.

"i dont know how you manage to get sick every month."

ishan groaned as his lover put a cold, damp washcloth on his forehead.

"god, youre burning up."

ishan let out a whine again as shubman made him sit, leaning against the headboard and started wiping off his forehead and neck.

ishan stared confusingly at shubman, who started laughing out of nowhere. "what?"

"nothing, you just look so annoyingly cute right now."

shubman didnt even let him answer and made him lay on the bed again.

"no kisses for three days."

shubman immediately frowned. "what did you say?"

ishan pulled him closer, staring directly at his mouth. "i mean, you can if you want to get sick."

shubman teasingly leaned forward, their noses touching. "wow, you think im that needy? i would rather wait for you to be okay than to make out with a sick man."

"correction shubman, your sick man, plus, i expected something more sweeter, considering im sick and cute-"

"i take my words back, youre not cute."

flicking ishans head, shubman tried to leave but was only stopped by a pouting ishan, "cute enough? now be a good boyfriend and take care of me."

"alright, what do you want me to do sir?"

ishan smiled, "im so cute that your heart melted."

shubman shook his head, his dimpled smile visible. "whatever you say. i'll just be your page boy today."

"tell me, what do you want me to do first."

"cook for me."

--

"when i said cook for me, i didnt ask you to burn my whole kitchen shubman."

shubman let out an awkward laugh, his hands caressing his nape.

"well, i dont know how to cook and my boyfriend just asked me to, so what do i do?"

"i didnt know you were this bad." ishan stepped forward, trying his best to control his laugh. shubman had the pancake batter all up on his clothes, and overall he just looked like a complete mess.

well, ishans kitchen looked way worse anyways.

"i was making pancakes."

"right, and you dont even know how to wear an apron."

he tried reaching out for the cloth to fix it, but shubman stopped him with his cheeks flushed, "youre sick, go back to your room. ill clean this mess."

ishan raised his eyebrows, doubting whatever shubman said.

"okay page boy. my fault, i shouldn't have asked you to cook."

"whatever, just let me try again, im sure youll like it." shubman sneered, as ishan shrugged and walked back to his room smiling.

after what felt like forever, shubman was finally finished with it. it was his first time cooking and he was proud of it too.

he walked into ishans room only to find him reading some book, "youre sick, atleast act like it."

"what? do you want me to dramatically cough, throw up and everything?"