chapter 4- getting ready

Začít od začátku

"Do you really think we are going to wear shorts and a top on fir pur 18th birthday party.?" Rose asked slightly narrowing her eyes at him making him laugh and put his bands up in surrender.

"Can I help you get ready when you start?" Annabelle asked with hope.

"Of course." I said said softly.

She smiled happily making me laugh. Myself and Rose grabbed a cup off coffee before sitting down. I can not lie myself and Rose love a good coffee.

We all talked for a while before it was 10 o clock and it was finally time to get ready.

Rose p.o.v.

I'm in the bedroom with Daisy, my mom, Sienna and Annabelle to get ready. Om excited and nervous I can not lie.

Right now my mom has started to do my hair while Sienna does Daisy makeup.

"Are you still wanting it down and curly, the both off you?" My mom asked.

We both nodded our head yes.

Myself and Daisy decided we wanted mom and Sienna to help do our makeup snd hair instead off professionals because we felt it was more meaningful that they do it. For us it's memories.

"Okay." My mom said smiling.

I could see the happiness in my moms eyes but I could also see the pain knowing we are growing up.

"You know that no matter what we will always come and see you mom and talk to you everyday." I said softly.

She smiled and nodded.

"Besides their mate could even be in this pack, they might still be staying here." Annabekle said and it was nice she was trying to comfort mom.

"Have you guys felt some sort of connection so far with anyone in this pack?" My mom asked.

I looker down and shook my head no. I looked over to Daisy who looked sad.

"Nope we are not doing this. You sre both not about to be sad that your mate might not be in our pack. Just because she may not be in our pack does not mean it's all bad." My mom said and even though it pains her we may move I can see she will be happy for us though.

"Besides your mate may have to move to your pack depending on who she is and what she is to the other pack." Sienna said softly.

For some reason I very much doubt that. It would most likely be an omega for our mate if she was to move to our pack but for some reason I do not beleive she will be an omega.

For the rest off the time getting ready we talked a lot, mainly about the party and what packs are coming and about our mate.

My mom finished with my hair and moved onto Daisy and Sienna moved on to do my makeup. We both only wanted light makeup we did not want anything on heavy.

My dress was a light pink and Daisy dress was a light blue. They really sre beautiful dresses. Once we was ready the girls fussed at how beautiful we looked.

"Are you ready to go ?" My mom asked after taking pictures

I looked at Daisy who looked just as nervous as me but we nodded our head anyways.

"As ready as ever will be."  We said softly.