𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Start from the beginning

Katherine nodded, wanting nothing more than to get home. Tossing the bean into the water, they watched it begin to swirl opening up a portal.

Taking each other's hand, they jumped in with Blackbeard following right after them. But when they came out the other side, they weren't in Storybrooke.

"What the hell is this?" Katherine asked, looking around.

"So, where the hell is the Jolly Roger?" Blackbeard asked. "The sooner we get this over with, the sooner I can kill you."

"Screw the ship, where the hell are we?!"Katherine shouted.

"I'm not sure. Something must have gone wrong" Killian said.

"Gone wrong? Gone wrong? Don't you know how to use a magic bean? You think of the place you want to go, and it takes you. It's quite simple" Blackbeard said.

"Oh, thank you keeper of the beans, but no one asked you!" Katherine exclaimed. "It's Gideon! Whatever magic he used to send us away he's using to block the portal home."

"So now I'm the victim of your banishment? Where are we?" Blackbeard asked.

"Wait. Do you hear that?" Killian asked, hearing a distant howling.

"What is that sound?" Blackbeard asked as drums began beating.

"I think I know what it is," Killian said, as a group of Lost Boys appeared over the hill. "Bloody hell."

"Who are they?" Blackbeard asked.

"You've got to be kidding me" Katherine sighed. "God damn Neverland."

"Kill them!" one of the boys shouted as they all began running toward them.

Katherine groaned as they all turned and ran into the trees, trying to escape.

"I've heard tale of this place but I thought Pan was dead!" Blackbeard said.

"He is. This land must have transformed without him" Killian said.

"If he's dead, then who in bloody hell is chasing us?" Blackbeard asked.

"When last we left, we rescued his minions, his Lost Boys, but not all wanted to leave. Some stayed" Killian said.

"Who?" Blackbeard asked.

"We didn't stop to take names!" Katherine exclaimed.

"Hurry. The shores just through here" Killian said, as they made it to the water where a rowboat was perched on the sand.

Suddenly Blackbeard picked up a log, knocking Killian on the back of the head.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing?" Katherine shouted as he began to run away.

Not having her magic, Katherine had no choice but to watch him leave as she knelt down to Killian.

"Hey. Come on. Please get up" she said as he groaned in pain.

"What happened" he mumbled, his vision blurry and his head pounding.

Hearing the Lost Boys getting closer Katherine cursed as she looked around for something to help her but couldn't find anything.

"Come on" she mumbled, trying to get her magic to work but barely got a spark.

Looking up she crouched closer to Killian as the Lost Boys ran toward her.

"Okay," she said, holding up her hand. "Look, I really don't want to hurt you. We want to leave as much as you don't want us here. How about we make some sort of deal?"