𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚

"This is fun

"This is fun. I've never had girlfriends to do stuff like this" Emma said, brushing out the fresh curl in Katherine's hair.

"Me neither. I mean I had servants but they only did everything I said so I wouldn't kill them" Katherine said.

"Wow, way to kill the mood" Emma laughed setting down the curling iron.

"Sorry. Force of habit. I'm not exactly used to being friends with heroes. Or friends with anyone really" Katherine said.

"Well you and Hook definitely accomplished a lot more than friends," Emma said.

"We have. He's never wanted me to anything more than who I am. I've never had that before" Katherine said as the doorbell to the loft rang out.

"Well, sounds like your Prince Charming is here," Emma said before she and Katherine grimaced at her analogy, remembering that Prince Charming was in fact real and was Emma's father.

"Never say that again," Katherine said, grabbing her heels and heading downstairs.

"Yeah, I heard it as soon as I said it," Emma said, following her down.

Holding onto a beam downstairs, Katherine slipped her heels on.

"Oh wow," Mary Margaret said looking over at her.

"What? What's wrong with it?" Katherine said looking down at her red dress.

"Nothing. You look amazing" Mary Margaret said.

"Oh. Thanks" Katherine smiled, not used to compliments from her former enemy.

Fixing her hair and making sure her lipstick was perfect, Katherine smiled as she pulled open the door.

"Oh my god" she mumbled, staring at the man in front of her.

Killian's eyes widened as he looked at Katherine, a red dress clinging to her body and curls framing every inch of her face.

"You look stunning," he said.

"You're wearing jeans" Katherine blurted, realizing his long black coat had also been replaced by a leather jacket.

"You don't like it?" he asked.

"No! No, I love it. You look amazing" she smiled.

"Well now that I'm settling into this world I finally thought it was time to dress the part," he said, handing her a rose.

Katherine was so floored by his new outfit that she failed to notice the one significant detail about him was missing.

"Did you pay for this in doubloons too because I really gotta talk to my mom about the shoddy economy in this town" she said.

"Um, Katherine" Emma mumbled, looking down at his hand.

Confused Katherine followed her gaze and gasped when she realized his hook was gone, his hand in its place.