𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

Pulling into Storybrooke, it felt like a ghost town

Pulling into Storybrooke, it felt like a ghost town. Not that there was much nightlife to begin with, but it was like everyone was asleep and it wasn't even that late.

Emma pulled off to the side of the road, stopping in front of Granny's. They all piled out of the car with Henry fast asleep in the passenger seat.

"As quaint and homey as you remember?" Killian asked. "As cursed as I remember" Emma mumbled.

Katherine grabbed onto Killian, as a rush of energy pulsed through her body. "What's wrong?" he asked. When she looked up at him her eyes flashed purple and she smiled. Holding out her hand, she was relieved when she could once again hold up a bright red fireball.

"Your magic's back," Emma said, realizing it must've already started kicking in the moment they crossed the town line.

"And thank god for that," Katherine said, pulling the bandage off her shoulder and using her powers to heal herself.

"Remember, no magic or...hook usage in front of Henry," Emma said. "Why not? Maybe it'll jog his memory" Katherine said.

"Or give him nightmares," Emma said. "You two stay here."

"Where are you going?" Katherine asked. "To talk to my parents," Emma said. "Right. I need to go find my mom" Katherine said.

"Killian, stay here and watch Henry," Emma said. "I thought you didn't want me to scare him," he said. "Yeah so don't show him that you have hook for a hand," Emma said.

"I won't be long," Katherine said. "Just need to see if she even remembers me."

"I'll be here. Babysitting" he said. Katherine laughed at his displeased tone before she started her walk to her old house.

The walk back was like muscle memory and even if she didn't, the mayor's house was the biggest in town.

Katherine knocked on the door and cursed to herself when she realized the time. If her mother didn't remember her then she'd just be a stranger standing on her doorstep after dark.

When the door swung open and Katherine saw the confused look on Regina's face she figured that the curse had taken her memories.

"Hi. Um, I know you don't remember me but I-"

"Katherine" Regina sighed. "You remember me?" Katherine asked.

"Of course I remember you," Regina said, her eyes watery as she pulled Katherine into a hug.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Killian found me in New York with Emma and Henry. He said you were cursed again. My necklace, it gave me my memories back" Katherine said.

"Henry's here?" Regina asked. "Yeah. But he doesn't remember anything. He thinks we're here on a case for Emma" she said. "What happened?"

"I can't remember," Regina said. "Last thing I remember is seeing you drive over the town line and then...I woke up here."