𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚

"This way!" David shouted as they followed the shrieks of the creature that took Killian.

"There it is" Arthur shouted. Getting eyes on it, Katherine poofed herself in front of it as it dropped Killian to the ground.

"I don't think so" she smirked, tossing a fireball at it but it was quick to dodge. Shrieking it flew toward her, tossing her into a tree.

With a groan, she pushed herself up and turned to the creature. "Fine. We'll do this the hard way. I like it rough anyway" she said, as she brought up another fireball but before she could use it the creature roughly grabbed her and slammed her into the ground before it grabbed Killian and flew off again.

"Katherine!" Regina called out as everyone ran toward her. "You okay?"

"I'm fine," she said, trying to sit up but they wouldn't let her, seeing the blood seeping from her nose.

"She needs help," Mary Margaret said.

"Come on. We'll get you my vault" Regina said.

"No! No, I'm fine. I have to go after that thing" Katherine exclaimed.

"Not like this" Regina said.

"Do you not think I can do this?" Katherine asked.

"Katherine we won't let anything happen to him. But you're bleeding. You need to let me heal you" Regina said.

Katherine sighed, her head pounding as she felt herself too to weak stand. "Fine. Go!" she said, as David, Robin, and Arthur ran after the creature.

。゚☆: * camelot 。゚☆: * six weeks ago

Katherine and Killian stood in front of Merlin's tree as she tried to think of a way to get him out.

"My lady" they both turned to see one of Arthur's men and he kneeled as he presented her with a small box.

"What's this?" she asked.

"For the Savior," he said, opening the box as he presented her with a necklace. "His Majesty would be honored if you would wear this to the ball tonight."

"Thank you" Katherine smiled, taking the necklace from him.

"I look forward to a dance this evening," the guard said as he smiled and walked away.

"He's not the only one looking forward to a dance with the Savior" Killian smirked.

"Very funny."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After getting dressed for the ball, Katherine walked out of her room to see Regina, David, Emma, and Mary Margaret waiting for her.

Seeing the pale pink dress her mother was in she couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh my god. What are you wearing?" she asked.

"It was the Charming's idea. People might recognize me if I show up looking like the evil queen" Regina said. "Which means..."

"What? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" Katherine asked.

"Well if you want people to believe you're the Savior maybe you should go for something a bit less evil" Mary Margaret said.

"Absolutely not" Katherine laughed.

"Oh, absolutely yes. If i have to go out there like this so do you" Regina said.

"Mother, don't you da-" Katherine was cut off, as her dress changed right in front of her, turning into a long, fluffy ball gown, pink and covered in frills.