𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

One would think that living in a place called the enchanted forest, they'd be used to trees, and dirt, and woods

One would think that living in a place called the enchanted forest, they'd be used to trees, and dirt, and woods. And well nature. Katherine however was far from it. She was a princess. She grew up in a castle.

She went everywhere either by royal horse and carriage or magic. So hiking through the dense bush with only David's sword to clear a crude path she was far from being a happy camper.

But Killian knew of a place high up enough that they could get a good look at the entirety of the island.

"The ridge is just a few hundred paces up ahead," he said. "You really think we're gonna be able to see Pan's hideout?" Emma asked.

"From there, we should be able to see everything. Including where he's keeping your son" he said.

"You know I could've just poofed us up here in an instant," Regina said. "For once, I have to agree with my mother," Katherine said, swatting away what she hoped was only a fly and not a mosquito.

"It's not safe," Killian said. "You don't know what's up there. Or anywhere. There are dangers all about. Only I can guide us past them."

"I know that. And I trust you I just-" Katherine was cut off by her heel getting caught in the dirt and she yelped before Killian caught her from falling. "I hate nature," she said.

"Then it's a good thing I'm here to keep you safe" he smirked, keeping a hand on her waist so she didn't fall again.

David kept slashing at the trees in front of them, cleaning their path. Suddenly Killian grabbed his arm stopping him from going any further. "No!"

"I can handle a few thorns," David said, annoyed.

"That's dreamshade," Killian said. "It's not the thorns you have to worry about. It's the poison they inject you with. This plant is the source of the toxins I used on the dark one."

"The poison that almost killed Gold?" Emma asked. "Indeed," he said. "I used a concentrated dose. In its natural form, death would be much slower and far more painful. I suggest we go this way."

David scoffed and pointed in the other direction. "We'll go this way," he said. Regina and Mary Margaret shrugged and followed David. Killian rolled his eyes as Emma followed suit.

"Your father's a distrustful fellow," he said. "He's just not used to working with the bad guys," Emma said.

"I can assure you on this island, I am not the bad guy," Killian said. "You know Peter Pan's not supposed to be one either" Katherine smirked as she followed after Emma.

"What could have possibly gave you that idea?" he asked. "The movie," Katherine said. "I think there's a book too."

"Well, they got it wrong. Pan is the most treacherous villain I've ever faced" he said before grabbing Katherine's arm.