𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚-𝒔𝒊𝒙

above picture is what i imagine their home to look like

"Listen to me, let them go. They've got nothing to do with this!" Killian shouted as the men brought him, Katherine, and Henry, onto the submarine.

"Katherine, can't you use your magic?" Henry asked.

"It's not really working right now," Katherine told him as she tried to ignite a fireball but could barely get a spark.

Henry looked around, trying to figure out what was going on. "Are we-"

"Underwater. Aye. Welcome to the Nautalis" Killian said, pressing a button that opened up a window on the ship, showing them all of the sea and plant life swimming around them.

"I'm sorry, you've been here before?" Katherine asked.

"Aye. During the first curse," Killian said.

"Why did they grab us?" Henry asked.

"I'm afraid I have a history with the captain of this vessel," Killian said.

"Why doesn't that surprise me? None of this would've happened if you two just did what my mom asked" Henry said.

"Henry, I will not apologize for keeping something that could save Emma. That could save all of us" Katherine said.

"When were you gonna use them on her? Were you even gonna ask before you did?" Henry asked.

"I was going to do whatever was necessary to protect the people I love," Katherine said.

"Being the Savior is who she is" Henry said.

"And being the Dark Princess is who I am!" Katherine snapped before she sighed, rubbing her temples. "Henry, I didn't-"

"It doesn't matter. We're just gonna end up fish food on the ocean floor soon, anyway" he said.

"Okay. We've all gotten out of tougher scrapes than this. Remember the walking prisoner gag?" Killian said.

"The what?" Katherine asked.

"Wookiee!" Henry exclaimed. "Wookiee prisoner gag!"

"Wookiee? What's a Wookiee? It doesn't make any sense" Killian said.

"Hello?! We can write a book about all the 21st-century references he doesn't understand later. Right now we're trapped in this tin coffin and I refuse to give birth underwater so if we could focus on coming up with a plan to get out, that'd be great" Katherine said.

"I already have a plan," Henry said.

"Oh well, that's great. Care to share with the class?" Katherine asked.

"Pick the lock," he said.

"With what? I don't exactly walk around with bobby pins" she said.

"First rule of kidnapping," Henry said, pulling out the shears from his pocket. "They never search the kid."