𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

How was it that just overnight, everything that everyone had ever thought to be true could change? Sure magic was chaotic but even it had laws

How was it that just overnight, everything that everyone had ever thought to be true could change? Sure magic was chaotic but even it had laws. Emma was the Savior because she was born from true love.

Katherine was born from the darkest magic of the darkest curse so that her parents could have someone to defeat the Savior. End of story.

But apparently not. There was another.

Another savior.

After finding an Oracle from the Land of Untold Stories, dead in the woods. Emma came across a woman who was supposedly Snow's new teaching aide. But her real name was Jasmine from Agrabah.

And Jasmine was looking for Aladdin. The Savior, to help her save her home.

But after helping search for him all night, they couldn't find any trace of him.

"What's wrong?" Emma asked when she walked into the loft.

"We just hit a dead end trying to find Aladdin," David said.

"We tried a locator spell. It didn't work. Nothing belonged to him. Everything he had, he stole" Snow said.

"And we're giving up?" Emma asked.

"No one said that. We just...don't know what to do next" Katherine said.

"So, we may not find Aladdin" Jasmine sighed.

"Which means you're running out of excuses, Emma" Archie said as he walked inside.

"Did you follow me here?" Emma asked him.

"Yes. I mean, look, I couldn't leave knowing that you were gonna continue to lie to yourself, and to your family" Archie said.

"What is going on?" Snow asked.

"Emma has a secret," he said.

"Archie!"

"No, let him continue," Katherine said.

"Katherine-"

"Emma, if he's trying to help, let him," Katherine said.

"Mom, please" Henry begged.

"I...I've been having visions of what I think is my future. I've been shaking. In the vision, I die. According to Hyde, all Saviors die" Emma said. "But Aladdin was also a Savior, so I thought if I found him, if I found him alive...that he could help me avoid my fate."

"So, you just decided to lie to us?" Katherine asked.

"Do you not trust us?" Snow asked.

"We're your family," David said.

"Emma, you don't keep secrets from your family," Snow said.

"And you die?" Henry asked.

"Who kills you?" Katherine asked.