𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅-𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Katherine asked as she and Killian stood outside the familiar tavern

Both of them were wearing clothes they were more used to in the enchanted forest, courtesy of Jasmine.

"Don't you trust me?" Killian asked.

"Obviously. I just hate not having my magic. I feel so useless" she sighed.

"You're not useless. You're doing a very important job" he said, resting a hand over her bump.

"Hmm. Cute" she said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Thank you. Now stay here. I'll be right back" he said, kissing her before he headed inside.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Well, well, well. You finally knocked up the princess" Blackbeard laughed as he and Killian walked outside.

"Shut up," Killian said, smacking him on the back of the head.

"Did you get the bean?" Katherine asked, wanting this whole ordeal to be over.

"Aye, but-"

"But he owes me a ship" Blackbeard laughed.

"What is he talking about?" Katherine asked.

"Making decisions without consulting the missus. Even I know that's a bad move" Blackbeard said.

"Killian, please tell me you didn't" Katherine sighed.

"It was our only way to get home," Killian told her.

"Enough of this. I am owed a ship where is it?" Blackbeard asked.

"Well, the thing is, the Jolly Roger isn't actually in this realm. So if you want to claim your winnings you're gonna have to give me that bean and let me use it" Killian said.

"You lied to me!" Blackbeard exclaimed.

"And you had six aces in your deck! I'm not as drunk as your other opponents" Killian said.

"And I don't really care! I forgot how incredibly suffocating this outfit was and I'm really starting to miss maternity clothes so if could please hurry this up!" Katherine snapped.

Blackbeard huffed, pulling a small white mean from atop his hat. "Well played."

"Don't worry. I'll be back in a flash" Killian said, taking the bean.

"Oh no, pirate. We're getting it together" Blackbeard said.

Killian rolled his eyes as he turned to Katherine. "Ready?" he asked.