Ep 19 - The Chūnin Exam Begins!

Mulai dari awal

"What? Wait a second! You're saying we all get scored as a team?" Sakura yelled in shock.

'Thank god, he only checked the papers after he passed everyone or team 7 would have been doomed.' Aki thought.

"I have my reasons, so shut up and listen. Rule number three. The sentinels you see positioned around the room are there to watch you carefully got any signs of cheating and for every incidents they spot, they will subtract two points from the culprit's score." Ibiki said.

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Be warned. Their eyes are extremely sharp. And if they catch you five times, you'll be dismissed before the tests are even scored." Ibiki said.

'To be honest five times is honestly a reward, in real life you only get one chance, fuck it up and it's over for you' Aki thought.

"Anyone fool enough to be caught cheating by the sentinels doesn't deserve to be here."

"I've got my eye one you, guys." Sentinel 1 said., scaring a few genin.

"If you want to be considered a shinobi, then show us what expectational shinobi you can be." Ibiki smirked. "If any candidate should get a 0 and fail the test, then the entire team fails."

'Team 7 had some damn good luck

'Team 7 had some damn good luck.' Aki thought, because holy shit.

"What's he say?!"

'Ugh! They're gonna kill me!'

"The final question won't be given out until 15 minutes before the end of the teeing period. You'll have one hour total."

"Begin!"

Aki quickly flipped the paper of the test and the moment she saw the answers she gave up. If anything Sasuke and Sakura should be worried about her as well, because how the hell was she supposed to decipher a code?!

I mean Sasuke cheated his way through it, I might as well do the same, after all that was the whole point of this exam anyways.

'Byakugan!'