Chapter 37: Truth or dare

Magsimula sa umpisa

Luca turned to Zack and grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him close, their lips crashing into each other so hard I was afraid poor Zack's teeth were going to fall out. Overall, I'd say we were as out of breath as Zack was when Luca pulled away from him.

"Well shit." Destiny laughed next to Finn on his left, taking a sip of her beer.

"Now slap." Ellie sounded excited, but her smile quickly faded as Luca stood up and started walking towards her. "This is karma." She closed her eyes when he was in front of her, but we were slightly taken aback when he leaned towards her and whispered something in her ear. "What?" She frowned and then laughed. "Help yourself."

"Thanks." He winked at her before straightening up and looking at Jeremy.

"Oh shit." He said quietly.

"Bend over." Luca smiled.

"Sorry what?" Jeremy's eyes nearly fell out of their sockets.

"It wasn't said where the slap should be. Bend over."

Jeremy looked at Ellie who was trying to hold herself together but I'm not surprised she couldn't. "You heard him, Merlin. Bend over."

"And you're surprised I don't want to play these games." He put his beer down and stood up. "I didn't know I was your type tho." He winked at Luca.

"You're only making it worse, I hope you know that."

"Oh God." He put his hands on his knees and bent down.

"Wooo." Excited shouts rang out all around.

"Does this happen every year?" Finn whispered next to me.

"No." I laughed. "This is more fun than ever."

"Arch that back baby." Lincoln shouted and Jeremy immediately glared at him.

Luca's hand came down on Jeremy's ass with such force that he took a small step forward to keep himself on his feet. Jeremy cursed and straightened up. "You will pay for this." He pointed warningly at Luca, who just laughed and went back to sit down.

"Finn." He said as he sat down.

Finn next to me nearly suffocated on the water. He wiped the water from his chin before looking at Luca. "Me?"

"Truth or Dare?"

"Uhm..." He looked at me, searching for an answer.

"Don't look at me, I won't help you." I raised my hands in a defensive gesture.

"Fine, truth."

"If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?"

"That was probably the longest sentence you said all weekend." Zack laughed beside him.

"So, Finn?" Jeremy raised an eyebrow in question.

"I..." He thought about the answer for a second. "I probably wouldn't change a thing. Because if I did, I wouldn't be where I am today."

I don't know why his answer meant so much to me.

"That's probably the best answer you could have given." Penny spoke up.

"I want to ask something."

"That's not how it's played, Lincoln. There are rules. If there weren't, I wouldn't get my ass spanked." Jeremy ran his hand over his ass, over ther place Luca hit him.

"Lexi, truth or dare."

"Uhm..." I looked around. Why isn't anyone saying anything? "Dare?"

"Kiss Finn." He said as if it was nothing and everyone was even quieter than before, so much so that I could hear my own heart.