Rescue Knights: The Ruff-Ruff Return of the Dragon's Tooth

Zacznij od początku

Sandy: Yep! Especially Hubcap!

Gasket: No kidding! (curiously) Say how'd you know how to drive to Barkingburg?

Sandy: Mason brought my family over a while ago!

Gasket: (shrugs) That sounds like a good enough answer to me!

Sandy: Just so I know, do you wanna explore together or go off on your own to cause wheel trouble?

Gasket: Hm? To be honest, I'd rather cause a little trouble!

Sandy: I guess we'll see each other on the way back to Adventure Bay!

Gasket: (nods) I don't want one of my besties getting in trouble for something I did alone! (hugs Sandy)

Sandy: (smiles) Just don't do something crazy!

Gasket: (giggles) I make no promises on that!

(Claw flies overhead on Sparks followed by the Duke of Flappington and Jean-Claude who are riding in their eagle jet)

Sandy: (eye rolls) Those guys again!

Gasket: You know who they are?

Sandy: Claw is a pup, Sparks is Claw's dragon, the Duke of Flappington is the princess of Barkingburg's very naughty cousin, and Jean-Claude is the duke's pet eagle!

Gasket: Odd group?

Sandy: Says the pup with a secret identity and crush!

Gasket: Touche!

Sandy and Gasket: (giggles)

(both of them ride off in different directions)

(scene changes to later when the Paw Patrol including Everest arrives)

Princess of Barkingburg: Everest, please step forward!

(the Butler of Barkingburg Castle walks over with a special sword on a pillow)

Hex: (confused) (telepathically to Mason) I thought you already had one or more stories about Everest being knighted so she'd be an official Rescue Knight?

Mason: (telepathically to Hex) Nothing wrong with having more than one!

Hex: (shrugs) (quietly) Fair point!

Chase: (to Hex) What a fair point?

Hex: (quietly) I was having a telepathic conversation with Mason, nothing to worry about!

Chase: (shrugs)

Everest: (steps forward to the princess)

Princess of Barkingburg: I hereby knight you Everest as the newest member of the Rescue Knights!

Everest: (touched) Thank you princess, it's an honor!

Pups: (cheers) Way to go Everest!

Princess of Barkingburg: One other thing! (reveals the Dragon's Tooth)

Pups except Everest: The Dragon's Tooth!?

Marshall: I thought it was broken?

Princess of Barkingburg: It was but I kinda asked Mason if he could fix it!

Mason: I had an elemental wand from the elemental brawlers which restored it in seconds!

Ryder: (concerned) Princess?

Princess of Barkingburg: No worries Ryder, Claw believes it's still broken!

(scene moves over revealing Sweetie at the snack table while Claw is hiding in a suit of armor)