Chapter 71: Just a new Era

Start from the beginning

"Are you mocking me, Khun Nanon?" The driver shook his head at him, trying to hide his embarrassment. The young director shrugged and bit his lower lip to stop laughing, but he was unable to keep his face straight when the older started to tickle his sides.

"Shit! I forgot my lines." Nanon cackled as the driver got on top of him and kept tickling him nonstop."Quit it, Ohm! I'm gonna piss in my pants!"

"How can you forget your own lines, Khun director? Shall I make you remember them?" Ohm tortured him a little more, but ended up silencing Nanon's lovely giggles with a kiss. Soon, his husband's hands were all over him, and Ohm couldn't help deepening the kiss. He groaned when he felt the younger's hand slip inside his underwear and stroke him slowly. Roleplaying wasn't new to them, it was fun and they both enjoyed the sexy endings of each plot they would come up with. It worked as a healthy competition for the married couple too. Whoever was unable to stay in character until the end of the act, would have to bottom during sex. Ohm often suspected that his husband would usually mess up his lines first just to ride him all night long. He secretly kept that bold suspicion to himself and gladly gave Nanon the choice to do whatever he wanted to do to him in bed.

"You know, I almost came when you mentioned that Leng still has big shoes to fill. Damn, I love when you get all possessive like that." Ohm whispered sweetly after releasing his lips. Nanon was still masturbating him, and the older's hot, accelerated breathing was already tickling his neck.

"I know you're using him to throw RedsGreens off the scent, and prevent the public from finding out about our marriage and all, but if that Phi keeps smiling at you like a lost puppy during those live events, I swear to God, I'll-"

Ohm didn't let him finish his sentence, he sought his lips again and kissed him deeply while thrusting against the younger's hand. His husband kissed him back with the same eagerness until they were both breathless. When he released Nanon's lips, he tried to reassure his husband.

"Cut him some slack. He's an ambitious actor and he's not stupid. He's hungry for fame, and he believes that any publicity, whether positive or negative, is beneficial for his career. He might flirt with me in front of cameras just to make all the RedGreens go mad, and all the OhmLeng's stans go crazy, but he's straight as an arrow. You don't need to worry about him. You know how this CP thing works, it's all make-believe." he whispered and kissed the younger's cheek softly, before moving all the way to his neck and sniffing him there. The way Nanon made him hard too fast led him to put a stop to the younger's movements inside his underwear. He didn't just want a hand job from his husband that night. He wanted the full course.

"What about when some crazy fan points a gun at him and forces him to leave OhmNanon alone?" Nanon whispered back, and even though Ohm tensed a little, he kept showering the young director's neck and shoulder with kisses.

"It won't happen. We made sure to all of our fans that our partnership has no chance of return." Ohm reminded him and hungrily tore the director's shirt open just to suck on his collarbone and graze the sensitive skin with his teeth.

"My Dad gave me this shirt on my birthday, you asshole." Nanon complained as he scanned the bed to see where all the buttons of the shirt had flown and tried to collect the tiny objects within his reach. However, his husband wasn't pleased with his distraction.

"Leave them. You know, I could even buy you another one, but you do look better shirtless." Ohm informed him before he started feasting on the younger's torso for real. A bite took Nanon by surprise and a rapturous rush shot right to his groin. He couldn't help moaning with delight. Ohm pinned the younger's hands above his head while his mouth trapped Nanon's rigid nipples. He took his time teasing them, and Nanon's little sexy noises sounded like music to his ears. He licked his lips with nameless satisfaction when he noticed how both nipples had turned shock pink after so much chewing. Only then, he finally let go of one of Nanon's wrists just to carefully check how turned on his darling was becoming with all his ministrations.