Chapter 58: Just Relapsing Again

Nanon was unable to say anything coherent at that point, so he simply nodded and melted against his ex. He knew he would be sore after that, and walking straight would be a problem whenever they were done, but he couldn't deny that reconnection to himself and Ohm. The latter seemed to be at his limit, just like him. Ohm's hold on his hips was bruising, his mouth was cruel, and his teeth and tongue clearly meant to teach him a lesson. They had promised to each other to never provoke each other's jealousy since the huge fight they had in Japan, which ironically, led to their first time. Nanon had just broken that promise, and even though now they weren't together anymore, Ohm still craved to mark him, and color every pore of the younger's skin with his own existence. He roughly manhandled Nanon effortlessly. He suddenly put the singer down for a minute, took his dick out of him quickly, just to turn him around, bend him a little, re-enter his begging hole, and fuck him from behind. Nanon enjoyed the new position, but his back didn't.

"Ter, my back hurts." He mumbled weakly, but Ohm caught that pitiful sound immediately, and ceased his thrusting.

"How do you want it?" He whispered against the singer's ear before giving a long suck on his earlobe. "Tell me before I ignore what you've just said and do whatever I please, regardless of how painful it might get for you."

"Let me ride you. Let's use the bed, na?" The panting singer whispered, and Ohm diligently slipped out of him again, just to carry him to the bed. As soon as he laid Nanon on his back, he finished undressing him. The singer still had his shirt on, and although Ohm had already attacked his nipples and collarbone through the fabric, getting rid of it was mandatory. Ohm took his time exploring the singer's body like he aimed to leave his trace on every patch of skin he hadn't tasted against that wall.

He climbed on top of Nanon and kissed him as if his life depended on those lips. His hands were everywhere. When they reached Nanon's erection the singer wailed, and wrapped his legs around him. "If you keep this up, I'm gonna come. I wanna do it together. Just let me ride you." The singer begged, and the older obliged. With a swift move, he changed their positions and put Nanon on top.

"Ride me like you mean it, Non." Ohm's voice was filled with lust and adoration. Nanon smiled at that and slowly guided Ohm's erection to his entrance. Ohm noticed that the singer still had energy to tease him, so he sat up suddenly, making his dick slip inside Nanon in one motion. The singer almost came right there, since the angle of penetration favored the depth of such delicious impaling. Ohm's dick was so buried inside him that Nanon considered not moving, just to have Ohm within him forever. And suddenly the thought of having to ignore Ohm again after their bodies were properly satisfied hit him hard. His heart ached when he imagined that Ohm was probably going to reject him again once the sex was over. He felt like a whore for provoking his ex, pretending to flirt with another guy, and manipulating Ohm's feelings just to get his hands on him. He felt like crying, yet, he couldn't do it. That would ruin the sex. That would ruin his chance to feel Ohm come inside him, to feel his love on a more physical level. However, he couldn't stop what was already there.

"Non?" The older's voice was filled with concern. His blinding, unrestrained lust was put aside as he pulled the singer closer to him. "Did I hurt you? Non, Non, Non, tell me what's wrong. Where does it hurt?" An alarmed Ohm brought both his hands to the younger's face as the teardrops marred Nanon's lovely cheeks.

"I don't know. I'm sorry." The singer chewed on his lip to contain his sob, but he failed.

"No, don't be sorry. Why are you crying? Was I too rough? I didn't mean-"

"You didn't do anything. You didn't...I'm just terrible at letting go, aren't I? I'm sorry, Ohm." He cried hard as he hugged the older to him and buried his face on his shoulder.