Chapter 8: Just Games

The trip to Japan was tiring, and nerve-wracking, but still successful. The actors' days were filled with work-related assignments, such as rehearsals, press conferences, magazine photoshoots, and the concert in Yokohama, which was the main event of the GMMTV Fan Fest 2022. Ohm and Nanon, like the others CPs had a tight schedule to follow, but eventually, they had a few hours to breathe outside work. The GMMTV's artists who travelled together to Japan filled their IG accounts with places they visited in the city and nice restaurants they stopped by. Nanon popped up on some of those IG's videos and photos. He was constantly in the company of older colleagues, but Ohm was nowhere to be seen. Fans who followed Ohm and Nanon's social media very closely, immediately noticed that, and when a picture of Ohm standing by himself on a bridge at night was posted, people started wondering if something was terribly wrong with the Ohmnanon couple. Many fans on Twitter shared possible reasons for what was happening between the two 'best buddies'. Some people claimed that Ohmnanon never got along, and that they were just working together for money, Others believed that since the fiasco at Maya Awards the pair was never the same. But there were also those who suggested that both stars had different tastes and personalities, so they could be having fun in their own way, but none of that meant that they had stopped loving each other. Theories and more theories were made, criticized and repeated over and over again on similar posts. What the fans didn't know was that the actors Ohm and Nanon were sharing the same hotel room since they landed on the land of the rising sun. They had a silent agreement that their private time was only theirs, and no one had the right to invade their personal lives, demanding videos and pics of them together. Nanon's social media was already mostly work-related, and now that he was in a relationship with Ohm, his IG and Twitter accounts became even more impersonal. Like in Pat and Pran's universe, their love was also protected by the safety of obscurity. And the singer truly believed that hiding their relationship in the shadows was the easiest way for them to be together without turning each other's lives upside down.

There were two beds in their room, but only one was used. They had gotten used to each other's warmth and sleeping positions very quickly. Sex did cross their minds while they spooned each other in bed, but after that blowjob Nanon had given his boyfriend the day they left Thailand, Ohm didn't try anything remotely sexual with the singer. Nanon expected that his lover would be excited to move to third base with him now that 'little Pawat' and he had become acquainted, but to his surprise, Ohm didn't even mention the raincheck on the blowjob he was supposed to give him last time they were intimate. Nanon couldn't help wondering if he had done something wrong. He wanted to ask Ohm about it, but he was too embarrassed to do so. He even wondered if Mark had contacted his boyfriend just to mess with his head, but he couldn't be sure if that was the case. Chimon was keeping the singer updated through text messages, and according to him, not even Pakin's closest friends knew where to find him. Nanon felt bad for hoping to hear the news that Mark had ended up dead in a ditch somewhere, but he couldn't help yearning for the man's doom.

Whether Ohm's chaste behavior had anything to do with Mark or not, Nanon was determined to find out.

It was already their last night in Japan, and all the GMMTV's artists were in Krist's hotel room playing drinking games. Ohm and Nanon had also joined them, and the singer thought that it was a good opportunity to test his boyfriend's jealousy level. He feared that Ohm's desire for him had dimmed, and he wanted to show his boyfriend what he was missing. Nanon's flirting mode was sky-high after he took a few sips of the original Japanese Sake.

The group was sitting in a circle on the floor and the environment was quite lively. Those who weren't completely drunk were almost there. The actors were already on the fourth round of a Truth and Dare game when Ohm was asked about which one of the guys in that circle he would like to get a peck on the lips. He honestly replied that Nanon was the one, and everybody cheered. Nanon was happy with his answer, but when Nani asked why Ohm had chosen Nanon, and Ohm replied that he would be more comfortable with him because they worked together in BBS, the singer felt a bit disappointed. When the bottle was spun one more time and its top pointed to Nanon, he didn't choose "Truth" like his partner, he decided to go for a "Dare", and when Billkin dared him to give a blowjob to his middle finger, no one in that room really expected to see the singer approach the actor and take his entire finger in his mouth. Gasps were heard when Nanon pushed the man's finger in and out of his mouth. Tay couldn't handle seeing that scene for too long, so he cautiously pulled his Nong away from the rather freaked out Billkin, and brought him to sit by his side.