Chapter 12

Qi Yuxiu was overjoyed when she took the letter. She wiped her hands carefully and put the letter away.

The postman handed her another remittance slip and said, "You also sign for this."

Qi Yuxiu was stunned, but she didn't expect there was a remittance slip. She looked at it carefully, and then carefully wrote her name in the book one stroke at a time.

Autumn harvest days are very tiring, and there is no fun. At first glance, it seems that there is something good going on.

The sisters-in-law winked and asked, "Did you get a letter from your eldest brother?"

Qi Yuxiu nodded: "Yeah."

"Did I remit money to you?"

Qi Yuxiu looked at the person who asked the question intently. This was her third sister-in-law. Qi Yuxiu, the sister-in-law from her natal family, was speechless and just stared at the person. The eldest sister-in-law felt hairs on her head when she looked at her, she laughed twice, and turned to the other side.

Even though Qi Yuxiu didn't do anything, she couldn't hold back her reputation.

Moreover, she has a Chinese character face, thick eyebrows and big eyes, a very majestic Chinese character face.

These days, Chinese-character faces are so popular that no one can say that they look good. However, these words can praise men but not women.

But this is not a bad thing for Qi Yuxiu. Keeping a straight face saves him from hearing people beeping like crows. Of course, in addition to her "majestic" appearance, Qi Yuxiu is very strong and can actually take action when angered, which is one of the reasons why she has a sense of oppression.

No one asked any more questions, and Qi Yuxiu quickly started working again.

It's hard to get ten work points.

It's not that I'm tired, but that if a man gets ten work points, everyone will think it doesn't matter if he takes a break, since he does a lot anyway. But it's the woman's turn. Women get ten work points, and many people are watching.

Don't ask, the question is that women are not strong enough and are not worthy.

Therefore, Qi Yuxiu is one of the few lesbians in the village, but there are also many lesbians around her.

There is no rest for a moment.

Although no one came to Qi Yuxiu to ask questions, everyone couldn't help but heard "remittance order".

Several women were very envious and sighed: "Otherwise, you still need a brother. Look at Tian Da's wife, her brothers can support her. Even if the man is gone, Lao Tian's family will not dare to go too far. "

Isn't it? The eldest brother of Tian's family is the leader of the cooking team. This is very respectable. This is equivalent to being the manager of a state-owned hotel in the city. It's good to be a master chef. He supports his sister and sends money. He still has a brother. Ah..."

"I also told my daughter that you have to pay for your brothers in the family, otherwise no one will support you in the future." "

How about a son?"

"This son and my daughter, It's just different."

"Tian's life is not good, but she has a capable brother..."

Everyone said not loudly, and they were on the other side of her. Qi Yuxiu heard intermittently, but she didn't pay attention. In my heart, it's nonsense like fart, so don't listen to it.