Chapter 7

The harvest of Xiaobaozhu shocked Qi Yuxiu and Xiaobao Mountain again.

The girl looked at the Baozhu, and the Baozhu raised her chin with her back, with a few points of high-spirited energy, the sound was loud: "... The explanation is to cover up, and to cover up is not taking us seriously! "

After playing the arrogant old man here, she turned around and turned her head, bent over slightly, showing a flattering smile, so appeasingly sounded: " Uncle..."

Follow closely, immediately stick to the wall, be careful, and dare not move......

She decorated seven characters by herself, five lost old uncles, and herself. Although there are a lot of characters, it is difficult for her to perform the wonderful performance of Xiaobaozhu. Finally, as she ran away, she said: " Well, this is how things are. "

She blinked and looked aside at " watching the show " Mom and Baoshan Bole.

Qi Yuxiu felt that she had been greatly stimulated for a long time, and finally spoke, she stuttered: " You mean, they threw these things away in order to install apples. "

Baozhu nodded.

Qi Yuxiu: "..................................................................................

For a time, she didn't even know what to say!

However, she would not doubt the words of her own girl. Baozhu means that the sky is broken and she can't change such good things.

Moreover, listening to Xiaobaozhu's words, these people still dislike this meal, so they didn't move at all, disgusting... Abandoning the oil?

Xiaobaozhu was hit hard, and the mother-in-law didn't say where to go.

The impact of Qi Yuxiu is no less than that of Xiaobaozhu.

She pressed the temple and got up bluntly, saying: " I cook dinner. "

Xiaobaozhu followed her mother like a little tail. During the period Ai Ai Nu glutinous said: " Mom, I lost a lot of apples. "

Qi Yuxiu looked back at her little tail, looking at her sad little look, she couldn't help but bend over and gently rubbing her girl's head, saying: "It's okay, you get something better. This is not easy to buy with money. "

She thought about it again and praised: "The jewelry is very capable. "

Baozhu's mouth immediately fell up with his mouth high.

She softly said: " Tomorrow I will find the chestnut tree in the past. If there is a chestnut tree, we will have chestnuts to eat. "

All that can fill the stomach is good news.

Qi Yuxiu: " If you find it, don't be greedy, be careful when picking, and stick to it. After these few days, the double snatch is over, I will pick it. "

The pearls are not brave, and they nod their heads: "Good. "

Qi Yuxiu said with a smile: " OK, set the table, and I can eat it when the food is hot. "

As soon as the voice fell, I heard three sounds of sucking saliva.

Xiaobaoshan's little black face rushed, saying: "Mom, I just eat cookies, I..."

Before it was finished, it was interrupted.

Qi Yuxiu: " If you don't get that, our family eats everything together. If you are like this, Mom will be angry. "

Baoshan was in a hurry, and quickly said: " Mom, I am obedient. "

Qi Yuxiu glanced at his eldest son and said seriously: " You are all the same, don't care what the villagers say, listen to them farting. No amount of food can give us a penny, why should they be affected by them. You are the one your father brought back from the children, the cub of our family. You are the eldest son, if you are all timid and cowardly, how can you hold up the portal and support your brother and sister? "

When Xiaobao Mountain listened to this, he stood up and was serious and firm: "Mom, I will protect my brother and sister. "

Qi Yuxiu nodded and laughed. She wanted to control the house and strive to feed the children. She could only work hard, and she could not take care of others.

Inadvertently, Baoshan talks are getting less and less, and Baozhu is getting smaller and smaller.

Qi Yuxiu is a man with rough nerves, and their character was developed when they were discovered.

She has no culture and doesn't understand the truth, she only knows how to reconcile her children's hearts as much as possible, and the next ones will not.

She took a deep breath and said: " Baoshan, you go get me a cabbage. "

This vegetable oil is so big that it is a pity not to add vegetables.

What a pity is that if it is winter now, this dish can be put in and can be eaten all year round. It's just that in this weather, it's good to put it for three or four days. Qi Yuxiu added vegetables to the green vegetables, and a red roasted meat was hot, saying: " had dinner. "

" Meat Meat! "Xiaobole was excited one by one.

Qi Yuxiu: " You haven't eaten the big oily stars for a long time, don't eat too much at once, you can't bear to diarrhea. "

Several children nodded, and Qi Yuxiu gave a bowl of rice.

Of course, sorghum rice is also added to rice.

Xiaobao Mountain was surprised: "Mom, let's just... eat? "

Qi Yuxiu nodded: " Eat! "

She told her children the truth of life: " I also want to save and eat slowly, but these are all good things. Now the weather is hot and I can't let it go. If it is broken, isn't it more distressed?It's better to eat now, at least add a stomach. Besides, it's too tiring to collect and grab in the autumn of this day, and it's time to make up. "

Xiaobaozhu nodded: "Mom should make up the most, and mom eats meat. "

She pinned her mother with a piece of red pork.

Qi Yuxiu laughed and said: " You eat it yourself, everyone has been tired these days. "

Her kung fu, the youngest son Baole's little face was buried in the rice bowl. He ate two meters of rice in a big mouth, and the chopsticks rushed to the red pork without hesitation.

Qi Yuxiu: "... You really know what a good thing is. Baoshan Baozhu quickly eats it, don't let this little one snatch it. "

Jewelry: " Look at me! "

She was sandwiched with a piece of meat, and her calf touched Baoshan, saying: " Eat fast. "

Baoshan Dun took a moment and noticed his mother's sight. He glanced and said: "Good! "

The food in their family is always clear, don't talk about meat, even the oil is not willing to use it. It is for this reason that this meal is really better than the New Year. Xiaobaozhu longed for his chin: " If this is the case every day, it would be fine. "

After saying this, I laughed.

She knows that this is impossible.

Where can such good things often happen.

Qi Yuxiu: " Our precious beads have been lucky recently. "

Xiaobaozhu bulged his face, proud: "I am the best! "

Several people in the family laughed out, Qi Yuxiu: " said you were fat, you still fell in love. "

The mother was talking, so he listened to the sound of gong knocking outside. The voice was a bit anxious. Xiaobao Mountain hurried out the door. He pushed away the fence courtyard and ran a few steps in the direction of the mountain. Sound, accompanied by a high-powered cry: " Men, women and children, come to the valley for a meeting! "

Xiaobao Mountain quickly responded loudly: " Everyone knows. "

" Children also want to participate! "

" Know it! "

I got an echo, and I walked to the fork in the gong and lived in the mountains, but not only one.

Xiaobao Mountain hurried home and said about the meeting. Qi Yuxiu was very annoying: " Autumn collapses enough to choke, and there are still meetings in the evening. "

Although the words say so, they have to go.

She told: " You all gargle. "

Several children quickly nodded, and their family had eaten good things, but they could not be found. Going out at night is just a delay for others, and it is very inconvenient for their family. After all, his family lives in the mountainside and walks down the mountain for more than half an hour.

Where is this upsetting?

Qi Yuxiu tied his youngest son to his back, locked the door, and led his children down the mountain.

Although their family is poor, they are worthless and can't lose anything. Because they lived far away, they were almost one of the few that arrived later. Probably because of the autumn harvest these days, all of them are exhausted, and there is no spirit in nagging.

Xiaobaozhu held hands with her brother Baoshan and stood beside her mother. Far away, she saw the grandparents' family. Her milk also took the bench. The frogs snuggled in her milk's arms and noticed her sight. Provocative skimming.

Xiaobaozhu waved his little fist without hesitation, and the frog immediately pulled his milk sleeve. The old lady's triangle eyes slanted over, staring at the baby bead.

Don't open your face, Xiaobaozhu.

They don't like her, nor should she like them.

Grandma Tian looked at the boss's family from a distance, and said with dissatisfaction: "Will the eldest daughter-in-law teach children, and they don't know how to respect the old and the young. "

Tian Er's daughter-in-law Wang Guilan quickly nodded and agreed to say: " Isn't it!Baozhu doesn't help his cousin, he helps the broom star all day long. That little broom star is not a good thing, it's ruthless to start, a killer..."

" Ersao, did you eat shit at night?The mouth is so stinky. Now you don't want to make a feudal superstition. You are on the left, a broom star on the right, but you have to be implicated in your home. "The chilly woman's voice sounded.

The second daughter-in-law of Tianji didn't need to look back, she must be the little aunt Tian Yuzhen.

" This is not the case..."

Tian Yuzhen interrupted her without waiting for her to finish, smiling: " I am married anyway, and you are so bad that I can't do it. But don't say I didn't remind you. "

Tian Er's daughter-in-law hated her teeth, and she knew that because she had to tell her to change the colorful gifts for the old lame, Tian Yuzhen hated her, although this was not successful. But Tian Yuzhen wanted her to die.

Her skin doesn't laugh: "Yuzhen..."

I haven't said anything yet, so I watched Tian Yuzhen and walked away directly, ignoring her.

Tian Yuzhen squeezed over the crowd and came to Qi Yuxiu. Shuang Lang: " Sister-in-law. "

She smiled and said: " You are all here too, go, and the aunt leads you to sit there. We brought the bench over. "

She took the baby jewelry and was very familiar.

Baozhu looked at her cousin who was not far away, and her cousin turned her face.

Jewelry: " I'm not going, I want to be with my brother. "

Qi Yuxiu said: " Don't toss about it, will you start?Why doesn't this start yet?It's digested when I walk down for some dinner, it really doesn't let my stomach save at all. Annoying. "

Tian Yuzhen laughed out and said, " is not. "

When the two were talking, they saw the captain picking up the big horn: " Jing Yijing, all quieted me. "

The captain is very majestic in the village, and the county officials are not as good as they are now.

" Holding an interim conference tonight is a new policy on autumn harvest. This morning, during the inspection of our commune Xiaozhuang Village, the regional inspection team discovered that the woman of Kozhuang Village, Gou Erhong, secretly hid the peanuts on his son and took them out of the field through the baby. Gou Erhong dug the corner of the socialist wall, stolen collective property, and behaved badly..."

Everyone didn't know anything yet. When I heard this, I was surprised and the discussion was buzzing.

" now announces two new autumn harvest policies. The first is to abolish children's job assignments, and children are not allowed to enter the field. The second is that the daily work is over, and the village can only leave after inspection..."

" Ah, how about this, and expect the children at home to earn some work points. "

" This redness is really a diaphragm. She steals things herself, and it still implicates us..."

" Three points a day, this is gone..."

" Captain, this is not the case! "

Although everyone doesn't know what Gou Erhong is, and I don't know who it is, it doesn't prevent everyone from scolding this woman who caused them trouble.

Captain: " Noisy!This is the policy. If you are not convinced, go to the commune to find a leader!This year's campaign is much stricter than in previous years. On weekdays, you are lazy and slippery. I will give you these things in the past, but if you mess with me, I will not give you a face. I will never get used to you as a shame for our brigade. Our brigade cannot tolerate such people. "

The captain of the brigade has a heavy tone, but everyone dare not speak loudly, but buzz below.

One is very dissatisfied, three points, a lot of top, this is gone, where can people be happy?This news is really unpleasant. Everyone is crying. The little boy Baoshan is also bulging his face, and he is completely dissatisfied.

He was still young and could not go to work. It was rare to have the opportunity to earn a job, but it disappeared like this.

Who is not angry?

Good luck.

It was very late, and the captain didn't say more. After conveying the spirit of this meeting, it was gone.

Tian Yuzhen asked: " Baozhu will go to his aunt's house tonight?You live with your cousin, and your aunt will give you good food tomorrow morning. "

Xiaobaozhu shook his head seriously: " No, I want to go home. "

Xiaobaole added on her mother's back: "Go home. "

Qi Yuxiu laughed: " Yuzhen, Baozhu will not pass, and the family's work is still waiting for her. You have to go to work tomorrow morning, hurry home and rest. Children don't go to work in the field, we work more. "

In this way, Tian Yuzhen was also sad. She sighed heavily, said goodbye to the sister-in-law, and quickly left.

The four mothers walked up the mountain together, and the little pearls were soft and glutinous: " I don't want to go!Grandma Zhao doesn't like me, and her cousin doesn't like me either. I don't want to go to my aunt's house. Don't go if there is something delicious. "

Qi Yuxiu: "Good. "

There is actually no work in his family. She saw it, and the girl didn't want to go at all.

The two talked, and the jewelry was cold, saying: " Brother, are you sad? "

Baoshan nodded and sadly admitted: " can't earn work points anymore. "

Baozhu felt that she seemed to have seen a small cloud over her brother's head.

She patted her brother's shoulder and said: "It doesn't matter, we will go chestnuts together tomorrow. "

She is serious: " We will be able to find the chestnut tree. "

Baoshan said a lot, he said: "We... Well, my stomach hurts a bit! "

" It must be too oily for dinner, we ran home to the cottage. "Xiaobaozhu and his brother ran forward hand in hand.

I don't know if my stomach hurts, Baoshan's foot slipped.

He quickly released the hands of the pearl, but the little pearl dragged his brother, two children, and fell off a little pier.

" Well. "

The two sat solidly on the ground and rubbed their little ass together.

He fell down, but the two children looked at each other and suddenly laughed at haha, saying together: "We are so stupid. "

Qi Yuxiu silently:..you two are stupid and not stupid, but you two are too expensive to dress.

She reached out and said: " Come, I will hug you up the mountain. "

Two children are silent: " is not used. "

Qi Yuxiu: " Hurry, your door is not heavy, there are no two or two flesh each, I hold you three lightly. "

The son behind her turned upside down, without saying a word, picking up a child with one hand, at a light pace......

Far away, Aunt Liang, who also lives on the mountain, looked at the strong black shadow in front of him. Doubt: " What is that in front? "

Screaming immediately: " Ah, there is a tiger going down the mountain...! "

The second daughter-in-law's daughter-in-law's ghost: "...Is that the sister-in-law of Tian?"

" You are wrong. "

Where can I tell that it is a tiger?

What is the old lady's look!

Old lady: "?Everyone's?How is it possible? "

" Isn't she holding a child? "

When the old lady listened to this, she sighed: " She was really not easy, too difficult. "

***

Xiaobaozhu and his brother Baoshan and his younger brother Baolu sang while walking: " One flash and one shiny crystal, all over the sky..."

Qi Yuxiu's mouth is tall and happy.

As long as the family is full of energy together.

This day, not sad.