Chapter 8

Children cannot earn work.

In the northeast hill village in six or six years, every household is in dark clouds.

You know, there are a lot of work points in one day, and some work is not numb, and there are three or four work points in a day.

Because of this, it is like the melancholy of Xiaobao Mountain. Many people are also scolding at home, and they are terrible. The biggest leader of their old farmers is to be able to exchange food for more work.

This is the case with the old Tian family in the east of the village. Wife Tian fell and beat in the yard and scolded people: " It's really cheap to steal things by himself.

A few little girls in the family walked around the corner one by one, daring not to talk much, even the most beloved grandson Tian dog in the family dared not breathe, and honestly touched the face in the yard.

Old man Tian smoked a dry cigarette bag, and he knocked it out, saying: " OK, don't scold it, this is already the case. "

Wife Tian is so beautiful, saying: " I am not distressed?Several girls in the family can get three points every day. "

This really can't be counted. At first glance, I feel that this matter can't be passed, and my heart is in a panic.

" Since you can't earn a job, don't run around at home, go up the mountain to pick up firewood tomorrow, no one should be lazy! "

Ai Ai during the field dog period: " milk..."

The Tian Pozi took a look at the old man Tian and said: "Grandson doesn't need to go. "

In this way, the Tian dog immediately became happy and immediately pounced on it, coquettish: " Milk is the best for me. "

His eyes grunted, saying: " Now the mountain should be able to pick fruit..."

The Tian Pozi immediately sternly looked at several granddaughters and said: " You must not steal the fruit!If you let me know who is stealing outside, don't eat at home. Don't want white-eyed wolves like you at home. You have to be kind to your brothers. Now you are young, you can't feel it, and you will know when you get older. Reliable, is his own brother. Without the siblings' brothers, they can't lift their heads at their husband's house. "

The son of Laotian's last life was thriving, and the Tian Pozi gave birth to three sons before giving birth to a girl. That day was good. It's just that her son's life is not good. The boss doesn't need to say that after getting married for several years, it's easy to have a baby girl, but they have another kid, but they don't think the child is raised. Even if they are raised, they dare not call it. How much does it cost to see a doctor at two ends in three days?His family is not without grandchildren, or sick seedlings.

As for their grandchildren, they are the dogs of the second family.

The second son did not have a son as soon as he got married. The second daughter-in-law had two girls in succession, Niuzi Fuzi, who gave birth to a son and a dog. His son did not thrive, and his reputation was so good to support him. It really raised.

Later, Tian Lao's second daughter-in-law gave birth to Yingzi again.

There are also many Tian Lao family members, five golden flowers, Zhao Di hopes that his brother will miss his sister. So far no son has been born.

It is for this reason that the Tian dog at home is a one-size-fits-all bully, which is not unfavorable, but there is never any cheapness in the cousin Baozhu.

" I will definitely support my sister at home in the future, but I don't care about the dead girl in Tianbaozhu. "

Tian Pozi skims: " Ignore the stinky girl, she is so fierce, it is not easy to marry in the future. There is a broom star at home, and the days are not good. Don't worry about it, so as not to pass on the air. "