Chapter 5

These days, everyone is having a hard time.

But when it comes to the most difficult lesbian in their village, everyone thinks it is Qi Yuxiu.

A widow with three children, her husband's family doesn't care about her, her parents' family lives far away, her eldest son is adopted, and her biological son is still a sick child. This life must be difficult.

To say whether it is difficult or not, it must be difficult.

To say whether it is bitter or not, it must be very bitter.

Others think so, but Qi Yuxiu doesn't think so herself.

She had no time to be sad, let alone complain. It was already difficult to eat enough, so where could she have time to feel sorry for herself? Since her husband was gone, their family owed food to the brigade almost every year. They divided the food and paid it back, and then owed it again.

Year after year, she worked hard for a little bit of grain, and she didn't have time to suffer like others. If you have that time, wouldn't it be good to work hard to earn work points? But despite her efforts, their inventory was still very limited, and they had never experienced such a free harvest like today.

Let alone now, she never had it when her man was here.

It is no exaggeration to say that Qi Yuxiu felt that this was the first time she had encountered such a good thing since she was a child.

Qi Yuxiu met Qi Yuxiu for the first time, let alone two children who had never seen the world before. The three of them rounded up the fruit tree and picked everything cleanly. The large baskets the three of them brought could not even be filled. Qi Yuxiu looked at what was left. There were not many left, so she simply picked them all, hid them in the grass not far away, and told her daughter: "We will all go to work tomorrow, and you can carry it again."

Looking at the little girl, she told her again: "Goodbye for once. If you take too much, you won't be able to lift it."

Xiao Baozhu puffed up her little face and patted her chest: "I promise to complete the task."

Qi Yuxiu laughed, and then led her children back. Xiao Baoshan turned around frequently in worry and said: "Will someone discover it?"

Qi Yuxiu thought for a while and said pertinently: "Probably not."

This place is so close to their brigade, and generally other brigade will not come here. Although everyone has not agreed on anything, each brigade Basically, it won't be too much. After all, it's not a time of famine. It's too ugly and there will be a fight.

Besides, their brigade is harvesting in autumn recently, and other brigade are also harvesting in autumn.

This cannot be delayed at all, even children cannot be absent easily. So Qi Yuxiu is not too worried.

The children didn't understand this, but after hearing what their mother said, they nodded their heads to show that they understood.

There were a lot of apples. Little Baozhu was very excited and chirped: "Mom, our apples can be eaten for a long time. They can be eaten for a long, long time."

Although she was carrying a small basket on her back, which was full and heavy, the little girl was still jumping with joy. , like a little sparrow.

Qi Yuxiu smiled and said, "Well, if you hide it in the cellar, you can eat it until next spring."

Little Baozhu's eyes brightened even more, and he laughed out loud, swaying proudly from side to side. Qi Yuxiu took her daughter in her arms and said, "Walk carefully, and don't fall down at night."