Chapter 3

Encounter with Xiao Baozhu, carrying a small bamboo basket on his back, carrying a small wooden stick and banging on it as he walked forward. He was very familiar with this section of the road.

But even though he was very familiar, the little girl kept her face tight and was very cautious. All kids in the mountains know that this is not a place to be careless. Even if her family lives halfway up the mountain and is more familiar to her than others, it's still the same.

Xiao Baozhu walked around his house and walked towards the back hill. She was still young and did not dare to go to more dangerous places. If her mother found out, she would beat someone.

She soon saw the bitter herbs and couldn't miss them when passing by. Little Baozhu immediately squatted down to dig the vegetables. Although her goal is fruit, the fruit on the mountain is something that can only be encountered but cannot be obtained. After all, several surrounding villages go up the mountain.

There were a lot of wild vegetables in this area, and she followed the wild vegetables more and more...

The little girl dug wild vegetables diligently, digging half of the basket one after another. Little Baozhu stood up and stretched. Suddenly, she felt a gust of wind. Baozhu quickly dodged and hit the tree. Looking back, the little girl was almost frightened to the point of trembling with fear.

It turned out to be a big bad wolf!

She didn't dare to think too much and ran forward quickly, but the wolf was not slow either and pounced on the little treasure. Little Baozhu felt that the wolf's claws were about to pounce. With a strong shake, the whole person rolled down the huge hillside.

She rolled down the hill chattering, her tattered clothes even more torn, and her arms and legs were scratched and bleeding. However, the little girl did not dare to stop, so she staggered up and continued running. Obviously, the wolf didn't want to let go of Little Baozhu. It swooped up and followed closely behind Little Baozhu, about to catch up with her.

Little Baozhu ran forward with all her strength, big tears covering her face, but she couldn't care anymore. Seeing a cave in front of her, she panicked and ran in. There was some faint light in the cave, and Little Baozhu followed the light. Running forward, she saw the wolf getting closer and closer, and her claws were about to catch the little orb. She also ran to the end of the cave, the light became bigger and bigger, and the little orb jumped out quickly. With a bang, he fell to the ground.

At this moment, the wolf jumped forward with all his strength, and Little Baozhu closed his eyes in panic... It's over!

"Ouch!"

Xiao Baozhu closed her eyes tightly. When she was bitten, her tanned face turned white with fear. She bit her lip in a low voice and murmured: "I don't want to die... "

The pain... didn't come.

The smell of blood... came to my face.

The little girl trembled and opened her eyes. The little man looked over with squinted eyes, "Huh? Huh Huh???"

She was stunned.

I was stunned and stunned.

The big bad wolf who was chasing her fiercely just now fell to the ground, as if he had hit a wall, and there was a pool of blood on the ground...

Little Baozhu's eyes suddenly opened wide: "!!!"

Her big eyes immediately opened. Close it, the eyelashes tremble, open it again, close it again, open it again, repeat it several times, eh, you read it right!

She breathed in and out, breathed in and out again.

The little girl got up quickly, lying on the stone on the edge of the cave with her little hands, stretching her little head and looking, one second, two seconds... one minute, two minutes... I don't know how long it took. I confirmed that it seemed like this big horse. The gray wolf remained motionless.