Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Neither

Jiang Lang nor Chen Keyan doubted their little girl's words.

Who made this child become so skinny as a bear?

For example, if the little boy denies that he lives in the mountains, they will know it is false at first sight; similarly, if the little girl says that she will starve if she doesn't eat, it will be true as soon as they hear it. To be honest, the children from impoverished mountainous areas they saw online were more decent-looking than the two in front of them.

Apart from the four words "skinny", they couldn't find any other adjectives.

Because the two little ones were too vigilant, Jiang Lang and Chen Keyan didn't ask them much about the situation at home. They only said they were helping with the work.

Xiao Baozhu observed it for a while, and saw that the two brothers looked really good. He exchanged a look with Baoshan, and Baoshan said, "Brother, are you still studying?"

Jiang Lang smiled. This kid is still talking in a cliché. .

He hummed and said, "Going to college."

Little Baozhu tugged at her pigtails and thought, "No one in our village goes to college. Brother, which village are you from?"

Jiang Lang was a little surprised, but he didn't expect them to do this. Although he was so poor, he didn't hide

much about the little girl's clichés. He said, "My home is in the city." The girl is very cute, but she is too thin and looks a bit out of shape. If she had some fat, she would be even prettier than a starlet.

"Why are your clothes so torn?"

Xiao Baozhu looked down at her own clothes and said, "This one is very good."

She also had worse ones.

Jiang Lang: "..."

Chen Keyan calmed down and said more: "You are so broke, but you are still good? Then how poor is your family?"

Xiao Baozhu has a bulging face, although his family is indeed poor. , but being said like this makes me not very happy. Although they are poor, they have been working hard. Everyone in their family is very hardworking.

"I have money, I'll donate some to you..."

Xiao Baozhu took a step back in an instant. The little girl who was soft and soft just now was immediately on guard. She loudly said: "I don't want your money."

She grabbed her brother and said, He said: "Let's go!"

At some point, the two children had already pulled the small backpacks to their side. The two children put the small backpacks on their backs and swooped out.

Jiang Lang: "Hey..."

He watched the children disappear, looked at Chen Keyan, and said, "We let two children fool us."

Chen Keyan: "???"

Jiang Lang: "Your IQ... ...I thought they were deliberately trying to talk nonsense, and they had been making trouble for a long time. They were not only trying to talk nonsense, but also to delay us so that they could pull the little backpack over and run away. I said why they didn't run away in the first place, because their little backpack was closer to us. , I guess the child wants to get his things back..."

Chen Keyan: "??????"

Chen Keyan wiped his face, feeling deeply sorry for himself, and he couldn't even see through Little Douding.

But fortunately, his brother didn't see through it either.

Big brother, please stop laughing at the second brother.