Chapter 4

After getting rich, Baozhu trotted home with a small basket on her back. She saw the smoke from her kitchen in the distance. She buried her head and ran faster. Panting, she entered the yard and shouted: "Brother!"

Sure enough, , as soon as she stopped shouting, she saw her brother Baoshan looking over his head. Baoshan couldn't hide his joy, and the corners of his mouth were raised high, and he said, "Baozhu, I was in the stream when I was fetching water today... What happened to you?"

He was talking. He was so excited when he saw his sister's miserable appearance that he dropped the spatula in his hand and rushed to Baozhu. Little Baozhu was in a miserable state, and her clothes were dirty and torn, with bruises still visible in the exposed areas.

"You're injured!"

His little face turned pale with anxiety, and he immediately held Baozhu and started to go down the mountain: "Let's go to find Uncle Wang..."

Baozhu quickly shook his head and said, "I'm fine, brother, look, I There is something harvested today!"

She quickly put down the small basket and said, "Big Apple."

"You're injured!"

Baoshan didn't look at the apple at all. He opened Baozhu's sleeves and saw several scratches on her arms. , and squatted down to check her calf. Sure enough, there were several injuries. His distressed eyes turned red, "Why are there so many injuries? It's my fault, it's all my fault."

He held Baozhu tightly and said, "Let's go, I'll take you to the health center."

Baozhu shook his head, Squatting on the ground and refusing to move, she whispered: "Brother, I fell myself, why does it have to do with you? Don't just listen to their nonsense and think you are a broom star, they are evil-minded. I'm fine Yes, this is all a trivial matter, I will just wash it off and it will be fine."

Baoshan pursed his lips.

Seeing that Baoshan was still dragging her, Baozhu simply sat on the ground and refused to go down the mountain: "I really don't feel pain, brother, I don't want to go, I don't want to go!"

Baoshan: "Don't sit on the ground, it's cold. Baozhu

was soft and soft, and whispered: "Then don't drag me to the health center."

She was particularly determined: "I won't go."

She shook Baoshan's arm and said coquettishly: "Brother, I don't want to go!"

Baoshan couldn't resist Baozhu. , but worried again: "But your injury..."

Baozhu said firmly: "I'm fine!"

At this point, she sniffed and said, "Brother, are you cooking?"

Baoshan: "Ah!"

He rushed back quickly, but fortunately it was not too late. Baoshan took out the sweet potato porridge and sighed. His family has long been out of food. It was borrowed from the brigade, and there is not much left. If it is wasted, he will be heartbroken.

"Here!"

Suddenly, a big red apple was handed to him. Baoshan's eyes suddenly widened and he even swallowed. He raised his head and looked at Baozhu. Baozhu raised his chin proudly and said, "Brother, this is delicious." Baoshan

had never seen such a big apple before. He tried his best to hold back and said, "Give it to Baole." !"

Baole in the room heard the sound and shouted: "Brother, sister, sister, brother..."

Little Baozhu became more and more proud and said, "This is for you, and there are others."

She walked in holding a big apple. , Little Baole had never seen such a good thing before. His eyes suddenly widened, and he stuck to the big apple and couldn't move. His laughter instantly flowed down: "Fruit..." Baozhu said