the office | kuroo tetsurō

⚠️ smut warning

walking through the revolving door of the corporate building you work at, your heels click against the cold, polished floor. you go up a flight of stairs to the elevator, taking it up to the twelfth floor.

"y/n!" one of your favorite coworkers catches your attention from his desk, calling you over to his cubicle. "he wants to talk to you."

your shoulders drop. "i just got here.."

"do you want some coffee?" he holds his plastic cup of iced coffee towards you.

"i'll get some after, thank you though."

you go into your office first to set your bag down, making sure your black, fitting skirt-suit is in pristine condition.

you leave your office, making your way to one of the bigger ones on the other side of the floor.

you knock, walking into the dimly-lit room, finding the company's ceo working on his computer.

"l/n." kuroo takes his attention off of his work, greeting you with a short smirk.

you bow, going deeper into the office. "you wanted to see me?" you stand in front of his dark desk, your hands folded in front of your lower body.

"i was thinking.. maybe it's time for a promotion?"

"really?"

a promotion from him means he wants something from you.

"mmh. you'd make a great c.o.o to me." he gets up from his chair, coming around it to stand in front of you. "my little helper." he caresses the side of your face, his thumb dragging along your cheekbone.

his golden eyes put you under a spell, keeping you in a trance.

kuroo lifts you off your feet, making your skirt ride up while holding you by your bottom. "do you accept?"

your hands go to his face, giving him an affirming kiss.

he wastes no time, putting a hand on the back of your head to deepen the connection of your lips, his tongue continuously making contact with yours.

he sits you down on the desk without letting his lips depart, leaning over until your back is touching the wood. you run your fingers through his hair while your legs separate, his covered bulge fitting perfectly between them.

kuroo prys himself off of you with deep breaths, quickly taking off his blazer and pulling his pants and briefs down the slightest to let his dick out.

he moves your panties over with a finger and spits onto your clit, letting it seep between your folds. he uses two fingers to spread you apart, rubbing your slick around.

the rush from the sexual tension makes you grab onto his tie, pulling him back down to continue sucking face.

his teeth latch onto your bottom lip as he uses a hand to bury his length into you.

your arms gravitate around kuroo's neck, gripping onto his tight shirt. you moan with every buck of his hips, sliding in and out of you.

"fuck.. quiet." his hand claps over your mouth, the pace of his thrusts getting nothing but faster.

your eyes shut as you prepare to climax, but kuroo pulls out just before it. your body un-tenses, wanting more from him.

he pulls a tissue out of its box, cleaning himself off and pulling his pants back up. "you have some emails to tend to."

you sit up and hop off the desk, pulling your skirt back to its respective length. "i hate when you do that."

"you know i can't finish here." he picks his blazer up off the floor, sliding his arms through the sleeves, "and your raise is good, no? i'll let the chairman know about your promotion. get to work." he gives your ass a tap.

softly sighing, you leave his office and heading back to yours.