gaming | kenma kozume

⚠️ smut warning

you're currently over kenma's house, he invited you over for the weekend since you were both bored out of your minds.

since graduating high school, kenma's been prioritizing streaming more than his time spent with you.

"kozuuuu~" you coo from kenma's bed as he's about to put on his headphones.

"what.."

"i'm bored."

kenma spins his chair around, moving his mic away from his mouth. "come here."

you get up from his bed and go over to him, sitting on his lap with your chests facing each other.

"what do you want-?" he questions. you push yourself against his bulge to arouse yourself, butterflies forming in your stomach.

"you. i want you to touch me.."

kenma's eyes go down to his lap, then back to your eyes. "you're so fucking needy, you know that?"

"who are you talking to?" you hear kuroo's voice through the headphones.

a small smirk grows on kenma's lips. "nobody.. start the game." he retrieves his hand from his mouse, bringing it to your waist.

"you're lucky it's intermission." he whispers in your ear as his hand goes down your pants and underwear, his fingers teasing at your clit.

you slowly rock your hips back and forth, biting your bottom lip to stay as quiet as possible.

"hey, kuro, y/n wants to say hi." kenma takes his headphones off with his free hand as you look at him with widened eyes, shaking your head.

he slides the headphones over your head, simultaneously putting his fingers up your pussy.

"y/nnn, heyy~"

"h-hi, tetsuro-" a short, soft moan slips out of your mouth as you greet kuroo.

"you alright?"

"mhm-" you reply, kenma picking up the pace and retrieving his headphones.

"y/n's a little off today, don't worry." he puts his headphones back on.

kenma pulls his hand out of your pants as you're about to reach your climax, sticking his fingers in your mouth to keep you quiet.

"i'll finish you after this round."

"kozu.." you whimper, wishing for more from him.

"i'm literally gonna fuck you, what more do you need." he says through clenched teeth, getting more annoyed with every passing second.

you pucker your lips, yearning for affection.

he leans in, quickly kissing your lips. "now go."

you softly sigh, getting off his lap and heading back to his bed, impatiently waiting for his game to be done.