club room | iwaizumi hajime

⚠️ smut warning

"let's go before anyone else comes." iwaizumi instructs as the two of you walk into the gymnasium.

"hajime, can't we do this after practice? at your house?" you whine as he pulls you to the club room.

"you know i'm pissed off from what you did. why would you sit on shittykawa's lap?!"

"it was a dare, ba-"

"i don't give a fuck if it was a dare, you know not to do that."

his dominance is so attractive, yet it sends shivers down your spine. arriving to the club room, iwaizumi immediately locks the door while informing you to strip, most definitely done with your bullshit. you remove your skirt and panties, back against the wall.

"you've been taking birth control, right?" iwaizumi questions, pulling his gym shorts and boxers down. you simply nod, realizing he hadn't brought a condom. he makes his way over to you and bends down, lifting you from under your thighs. you wrap your arms around his neck as he moves the tip to your entrance.

"you're so fucking tight, i thought you'd have gotten used to it by now." he goes all in, making you softly moan. out of impulse, you clench around him, his cock pulsating as you grip his hair in between your fingers.

"shit- do that again." he hides his face in the crook of your neck, sucking on the sensitive spot near your collarbone. you do as he says, making him lift his head in shock and begin to sloppily kiss you. he picks up the pace quite aggressively, the sound of your bodies clapping together being heard clear as day.

"ah~ h-hajime!" you loudly weep in pleasure as iwaizumi thrusts in and out of you, your head on his shoulder.

"shut the fu- fuck up.." he growls lowly in your ear. you dig your nails into his back while being filled with a mixture of pleasure and slight pain. you cry out as he hits your g-spot, both of you reaching your climax. iwaizumi's cum drips onto his dick and down your inner thigh while he pulls out and sets you down, making you slide down the wall and onto the floor like a doll.

"i'm sorry, baby.. did i go too hard?" iwaizumi helps you off the ground after pulling his boxers and shorts back up, beginning to clean you up while your legs slightly shake. you shake your head with as much energy as you can.

"i love you, y/n." iwaizumi kisses your cheek before assisting you in getting clothed again. you quickly run your fingers through the mess you call your hair, putting it into a low ponytail. finishing up business with a soft kiss on the lips, iwaizumi walks you out of the club room as if nothing happened.

hanamaki mocks your moans while snickering with matsukawa. iwaizumi grabs a volleyball from the cart and chucks it at hanamaki, who ducks just in time, making the ball hit matsukawa in the gut instead.

"you stay right here." he sits you down on the bench, placing a kiss on your forehead before going onto the court with hanamaki and matsukawa teasing him. oikawa sends you a sly smirk before jogging over to the bench.

"someone got busy~"

"oikawa, this is all your fault- or should i say shittykawa?"

"you didn't have to go through with the dare, you know!"

"i'm not a chicken like you."

"ah- so mean, y/n-chan!" oikawa dramatically scoffs and struts back onto the court.