Chapter 38: Just a Weekend

Start from the beginning

"Relax. It will be over soon. You once said you wanted to watch this, so at least pretend you're having fun." Nanon commented, and eyed the tired actor by his side with concern. "You look thinner. Have you been dieting again?"

"What?! Geez, Non. It's been like less than a week that we saw each other. I can't lose weight this fast." The older actor dismissed his suspicious look and stroked his thigh gently. "You know what? We should disguise ourselves, go to an ordinary movie theatre someday, and make out during the whole film."

"I wonder if that's even possible. Fans can recognize us even if we disguise ourselves as aliens." The singer chuckled and frowned at the slow stroke on his thigh. "Stop. We're working here." He removed Ohm's hand from him. The older actor groaned, trying hard to resist his lover's blushing cheeks.

"Think about it. You could put on some heels and a wig." He winked mischievously, and continued when Nanon rolled his eyes. "You already dressed as a hot karaoke entertainer before, remember? Damn, directors should make you cross dress more often. You're sexier than any girl at GMM. I was fascinated by that Nutty character. I'd love to see her in a few more episodes of Dirty Laundry. Perhaps, I can meet her in private... Actually, we should experiment someday-"

"Fuck you. I'm not getting in a glittery red dress just to satisfy your perverted fantasies." Nanon cut him off and pulled his leg back to his own seat.

"You don't have to be in drag to satisfy any fantasy of mine, baby girl." A playful Ohm teased him and pinched his cheek. The singer batted his hands away and shook his head at him.

"Meung, let me just watch the goddamn movie, okay?!" Nanon said in an annoyed tone, and Ohm finally relented.

"As you wish, my goddess." He grinned. Nanon made a face at him, and the other shut up at last.

After the painfully long movie, it was time for them to sign Avatar posters for fans and pose for a few promotional photos. P'Mint brought adorable ears and blue tails for them to wear in front of the cameras, and although Nanon was extremely embarrassed by the fuss that a bunch of fans were making while calling him cute, he didn't mind seeing Ohm in that lovely color and wearing those props. The sight was quite adorable. The singer was definitely taking those ears and tails home.

Their second schedule of the day was not so bad. Jimmy and Sea joined them for the BRAND'S คึก CUP', and the time the couple spent interacting with them was quite joyful. There was a little bit of football, singing, dancing, and laughing. P'Nicky, as the MC, made the atmosphere hilarious, and the couples did have the chemistry to make the event thoroughly entertaining.

When their job was done, the quartet had a chance to chat a little in the dressing room, where an unwanted topic unexpectedly came up.

"By the way, Ohm. I've seen what some nasty individuals are trying to do with you online. Just ignore them. People make up stories for all kinds of reasons. There are fans of other couples whose popularity you guys have surpassed, and they're having sour grapes. There are Nanon's stans that will never like you because you kinda introduced him to the BL world, and they'd rather see him as the main star of everything than having to share the spotlight with a co-star. There are also those fans who will crucify you once you get closer to someone else publicly, and they will throw shade at you if you smile too much at another colleague, or friend. They will call you a cheater and criticize you for being comfortable and animated around your peers. Those are the worst. Don't pay attention to haters who call themselves fans, it's not worth it. They claim to adore you, but the last thing they want is your happiness. Just be yourself, and live your life the way you see fit." Jimmy, the one who once played Pran's best friend in BBS, and also worked with Ohm and Nanon in Vice Versa, uttered that motivational speech out of the blue, leaving the other three in the dressing room quite surprised at his insightful words. He was leaning on the vanity Ohm was sitting with a pensive expression on his face, and he did sound like a thoughtful older brother giving his baby brother valuable advice.