Chapter 21: Just Bickering

Comenzar desde el principio

"How long are you going to pretend to be asleep?" Ohm whispered, before he gave a tiny bite on the singer's earlobe and ran a hand across the younger's naked chest.

"What time is it?" Nanon mumbled lazily, removing his boyfriend's playful fingers from his nipple.

"A quarter after 10. It's still early for you. You only have that Netflix event at 5PM. You should rest." Ohm suggested in a quite carefree manner and placed a peck on his cheek. However, Nanon's next words made his heart skip a beat.

"Last night was very irresponsible of us. We both have work today and we should've thought about the consequences of our acts beforehand. You'll be filming at the set of 10 years Ticket for the whole afternoon, and you'll be without much energy after last night. As for me, I have this Netflix thing in which I'll have to perform on a stage, and attend a conference afterwards. Now, if I'm barely able to walk, how the hell am I supposed to get there, smile at a bunch of cameras, and sing?" The question made the older actor tense for a second.

Was Nanon regretting what they did last night? Was he still under the influence of whatever drug Mark had given him when they made love in that bed? Was that the part the singer accused him of taking advantage of his vulnerability, and compared him to the likes of Mark Pakin? Would his boyfriend ask for a break up? Would that splendid morning, in that comforting room, witness a dreadful OhmNanon argument so soon?

"Pawat?" A frowning Nanon whispered, as he noticed the older's quietness behind him. He turned around with some difficulty to face his silent lover. He looked straight into his frightened eyes and became a little alarmed. "What is it? What's wrong?"

"You tell me." Ohm uttered, still anticipating his lover's fury.

"Huh?" Nanon eyed him with confusion. Ohm swallowed before he started speaking again.

"Look, I'm sorry for last night, I wasn't planning to seduce you, or anything...I shouldn't have brought you here and-"

Nanon lifted a finger to his mouth to shut him up and snorted.

"What do you mean? You didn't seduce me, I seduced you. And I'm not sorry for it." All Nanon's dimples made an appearance as he smiled at Ohm before removing his finger from his lips. The older's eyes brightened when Nanon closed the distance between them and united their lips. It was a quick kiss, but quite relieving.

"Geez, you almost gave me a heart attack, Non." Ohm confessed as he caressed his boyfriend's arm.

"You're such a scared little puppy, dude." Nanon shook his head at him in amusement and cocked his head to the side. "Do you really think I would regret last night?" The singer gave him a look of pure adoration and reached for his hand just to interlock their fingers. "I felt so happy and content that I thought it would be okay to die there in your arms, with you inside me. I didn't think I could love you more, but I guess I was wrong."

Ohm's eyes grew large, and then he blinked a few times. Those words completely overwhelmed him. Ohm felt the tears pooling in the corners of his eyes, as he stared at his boyfriend's mesmerizing cinnamon orbs. He bit his lips and even took a couple of deep breaths to keep himself from tearing up, but he felt too emotional to control his tears.

"No, baby, don't cry." Nanon said softly, as he kissed the tears running down the older's chin. "I'm the one with a major backache and a sore ass. That's not fair." Nanon begged playfully, but he also felt a lump in his throat at that moment. He did feel more connected to Ohm after last night, and to see him weeping like that, after voicing how he felt about that huge step in their relationship, also brought tears to his eyes.

"I swear I will never, ever mistreat you again. What I said to you when you arrived at Perth's house, and the terrible things I accused you of in that washroom at Milo Olympics...I'll never behave like that towards you again, Non. I was a fucking idiot! You even told me I would hate myself once I realized the huge mistake I was making and I didn't listen to you! And you were right! You were so fucking right, babe. I'll do my best to earn your trust again. Please believe me, na?" Ohm shook his head in frustration as he gave his lover an apologetic look. A crying Nanon just pulled him into his arms and they hugged for a while, until the warmth emanating from their souls dried their tears.