Chapter 10: Just Home

Start from the beginning

"Do you have your meds, sweetie? I could schedule a doctor appointment tomorrow. I can take care of you today, you don't have to bother Ohm-"

"I really don't feel bothered, ma'am. I love to look after him. We have no schedule today, so there won't be any inconvenience for me if I keep him company. Don't worry about your son, I'll give you a call if we need anything." Ohm hurried to say, even though he couldn't remember learning any magical massage technique to ease back pain. All he thought was that Nanon wanted to spend some private time with him, and even though he was tired from the trip, he could come up with a few ideas to entertain the both of them in that condo.

"The lovebirds don't want their honeymoon to be over, right?" Nonnie taunted her brother and gave him a pat on the shoulder. "We'll be out of your way, don't worry." She added, as she winked at a flushed wide-eyed Ohm. If Nanon's mom didn't start laughing at her daughter's comment, the older actor wouldn't even know how to react to those words. Thankfully, Nonnie giggled too, and he nervously chuckled beside her. That girl would often make jokes about them like that, but not in her mother's presence. Ohm was relieved to see that Mae Ning didn't take her seriously, but he was curious about how the woman would react if she found out that her only son was dating a man.

"I appreciate the support, little sister. I truly hope you find your soulmate soon and finally stop envying your brother's love life." Nanon said sarcastically, and everyone in the car laughed harder. Everyone but him.

Once they reached Nanon's condo, Ning still offered to stay in order to help them unpack, but the two just thanked her for her kindness and convinced Ning and Nonnie to let them take care of the unpacking later.

"The excuse you gave your mom was very smooth. I myself wouldn't be able to come up with something like that." Ohm commented, back hugging the singer as soon as they locked the front door.

"Ohm, I do have a backache." Nanon muttered, but didn't really mind his lover's weight on him.

"Sorry, how can I help?" Ohm said in an apologetic tone and stopped squeezing him in his arms. "What about that massage you mentioned?" He suggested, while rubbing a hand on the singer's back.

"You might do more damage than actually help." Nanon replied, and shivered after he felt Ohm place a kiss on his nape. "Let's just go to sleep, okay?" he turned around and gave his boyfriend a pleading look.

"Alright, babe. Want me to carry you upstairs?" Ohm offered, and winked at him.

"No. Keep your muscled hands to yourself for now. I'm not an invalid, I can walk by myself." Nanon warned him and the older actor simply nodded innocently.

The pair went upstairs. And although Nanon had told Ohm to keep his hands to himself, the singer didn't complain when his boyfriend helped him out his clothes and put a pair of pajamas on him.

"I wish I could sleep for a month." Nanon muttered, as he laid down on the bed and watched Ohm getting rid of his own airport outfit.

"If you want I can ask P'Kwang to give us a day off after this weekend-"

"No, don't do that. It's not necessary. I'm going to be fine." Nanon cut him off and gave his boyfriend a dirty look when he saw him crawl on the bed completely naked. "Wait, aren't you going to wear anything?"

"I enjoy sleeping naked, babe." Ohm giggled and landed on his side, immediately circling his waist with one of his arms. The singer inhaled.

"Whatever. Don't try anything stupid. I've just taken some medicine and my back still fucking hurts." Nanon reminded him, but didn't push him away.

"Chill, Non. I'm a gentleman. When are you finally going to understand that? Just go to sleep. I plan to do the same." Ohm told his lover before ruffling his hair. Nanon smiled a bit as he covered their bodies with a sheet, and finally got comfortable enough to close his eyes and let sleep take over him.