Chapter 7: Just Nerves

Start from the beginning

"Don't bother. I'm okay." Nanon muttered as he quickly wiped his tears, even though they kept falling. He moved to push his boyfriend away from him. He didn't want to be pitied by anyone, and he hated to be treated like a child who needed to be protected from the world. He already got a lot of that overprotective attitude from his mother.

"Please stop repeating that. It's not okay, Non." Ohm said in a tender tone and gave him a gentle kiss on his shoulder. "You're working too much. You fainted the other day after a panic attack, and you're clearly stressed. You've got to take it easy for a bit." He gulped before he continued. He knew Nanon wouldn't like his suggestion, but he had to at least try to persuade his workaholic lover. "Listen, I can talk to P'Kwang. Maybe we don't need to be part of this trip afterwards. All the other guys will be there , popular BL couples, and they can-"

"No!" Nanon cut him off aggressively and turned around to meet his worried eyes. "We have anxious fans waiting for us there, we cannot disappoint them. We're going to Japan and we're going to give them the show they expect to see. Don't even think of-"

"I hear you." Ohm leaned forward and united their foreheads. He softly kissed both Nanon's eyebrows before he let go of him. "Don't worry, I won't say anything to P'Kwang. Forget I mentioned it. Stop crying now. I'll pack your stuff for you, okay?" Ohm said in a resigned tone as he picked the suitcase from the floor, put it back on the bed, and started to put the items scattered all around the room back in it. A regretful Nanon gazed at his boyfriend's actions and sighed. He knew Ohm was just trying to look after his health, but he wouldn't allow himself to be coddled by him.

"Just leave it, you fool. I can do it myself." The singer approached his boyfriend, but Ohm just kept folding the clothes and ignoring his protest.

"We're late, and we have fans waiting. They are your priority, they always are." Ohm reminded him calmly, but that sentence had a bit of resentment in it. For a split second Nanon abhorred the fact that Ohm didn't even look at him when he said that. He couldn't bear not having Ohm look at him, especially when he looked so gorgeous wearing a tight white pair of pants and a half unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt. Nanon couldn't believe he was suddenly that horny. He still felt like crying, but he also felt like breaking all the furniture in that room, and at the same time, fuck Ohm against the nearest wall. The singer's mind was all over the place. His emotions fought for stability, but his mind was unable to process all those feelings at once.

"Ohm." Nanon uttered again, and his lover gave him no response. "Ohm, Ohm, Ohm!" Nanon repeated as he practically threw himself onto him and yanked away the shirt he was graciously folding in his hands. Ohm let him have it, but still didn't meet his eyes when Nanon threw the shirt across the room and demanded his attention. He grabbed his hands and entwined their fingers, but the older just looked away. Nanon finally got Ohm's attention when he brought his hands to both sides of his face and kissed his mouth. Ohm was taken aback at first, but soon, he surrendered to the hypnotic feeling of Nanon's lovely lips on his. The kiss became heated quickly when the singer pushed Ohm to the bed and climbed on top of him without disconnecting their lips. Ohm moaned into the kiss, and pulled Nanon's body to fully collapse on him as their tongues battled for dominance. Nanon turned the heat up a notch when he nibbled on the older's lips and straddled his hips, rubbing his lower stomach against his boyfriend's. Ohm immediately brought his hands to his waist to cease his delicious motions. The singer slowly broke the kiss, and they just stared at each other intensely for a long moment.

"What was that?" A panting Ohm finally spoke, as the beatings inside his chest mimicked Nanon's. His eyes danced with expectation as they focused on Nanon's red lips. He wouldn't be able to control himself if his lover kept enticing him like that.

"What? Can't I hump my boyfriend?" Nanon whispered, his cheeks were slightly pink when he uttered those words, but his eyes had a glimpse of unrestrained lust in them. "Don't you like it?" Nanon asked, burying his face in the crook of his lover's neck. Ohm struggled to resist his seduction. Nanon couldn't be in the mood for that, he figured. The singer was throwing stuff and crying minutes ago. Ohm wasn't sure of what was happening there, and he could bet Nanon wasn't either.