"Look, I do mean what I said back there. But I'd rather if you didn't touch me right now." Nanon said shortly.

"Why? It never bothered you before, I don't understand-"

"It's been a PatPran night, a marvelous one. We weren't in a studio filming scenes in front of a crew. It felt too real in front of all those people, and I'm sorry if I feel somewhat exposed and vulnerable right now. I guess I'm still in character, I need to shed Pran's skin after borrowing it for tonight after so many months. I need time to recollect myself. That's all. I'm drained and confused." An exasperated Nanon tried to explain his unusual behavior but still failed miserably, as he attempted to yank his arm away from his partner without success.

"What are you afraid of, huh? I don't care if you're having a character bleeding moment. Whatever it is, it will pass, but you'll keep loving me. I need to be near you right now. I need you, Non, and I can tell you need me too." Ohm whispered as he invaded his friend's personal space and rubbed his left cheek against Nanon's. The latter swallowed and breathed into Ohm's scent. He himself was unable to resist the tender gesture and also started to slowly stroke his jaw against his buddy's sharp ones. He closed his eyes and stopped struggling.

"What is this? We should stop. We are just friends, remember? We're not Pat and Pran." Nanon muttered, and gulped. He wouldn't be able to say no to Ohm if he kept tempting him like that. Those sweet and desperate words shared on stage still revolved in his head. What kind of love were they referring to? How deep did it run? Were their feelings on the same frequency? Since when did he like guys? Not long ago he had claimed in an interview that he was straight. Why the hell was he in a dressing room letting his bold co-star seduce him like that?

"That's right. It has always been Ohm and Nanon, since the beginning. We're not characters, we're flesh and blood. Our roles just showed us our true feelings for each other. Now it's out there, and I plan to do something about it." Ohm mumbled, as he closed his eyes too, overwhelmed by Nanon's fragrance and the intoxicating level of closeness they were sharing that night. "I want you, Non." Ohm almost whined as he leaned on his friend, and tentatively kissed him next to his earlobe before burying his nose in the crook of his partner's neck. He felt Nanon tremble, and then tense, but the moan which escaped his best buddy's throat when he gave the sensitive skin a small lick was what stimulated him to go on, further. Ohm loved Nanon's voice the most, and the thought of listening to more of those sexy sounds enticed him even more. "You're driving me crazy, you know that?" He smirked and sniffed the other more roughly. "We even got the rooftop scene today. You owe me a proper kiss, buddy."

"Ohm, I can't." Nanon managed to say as he pushed against his friend's chest without much strength. "This is weird. We are guys, and we're frien-"

Ohm swiftly cut him off, descending his lips upon Nanon's without hesitation. At first it was just a union of oversensitive flesh, a simple connection of mouths, like they playfully did several times on set. However, Nanon couldn't take it anymore. The slow burn rhythm of Pat and Pran didn't suit them at all. He wanted more of his partner too, and he craved a proper adult kiss, not a peck, or a tongueless rubbing of lips. When he completely gave in and let his desire take over his actions, he grabbed both sides of Ohm's face and deepened the kiss. He bit the succulent flesh before opening the delicious cave with his own tongue and diving into it. Within a second Ohm's hands landed on Nanon's waist and their bodies were tightly pressed against each other.

Ohm was kissing him hard, exploring every angle and nerve of Nanon's irresistible mouth. He groaned into the kiss as he felt one of Nanon's hands leave his face, circle his back and squeeze his firm ass.

A knock on the door startled the pair, making them break the kiss, but unlike Nanon, whose eyes screamed alarm, Ohm apparently wanted to ignore whoever was there and keep going.

Just The 2 Of Usजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें