When we turned back to the light. It was gone. In its place was Mickey in a crouched position on the ground. His fangs were out as he snarled at the leader. I gasped. What the hell. Since when he can turn into a fucking supernova.

Mickey was silent. He stared at the Raptillion leader with evil intent.

The Raptillion leader said, "you're the strong entity I take it. I'll give you the same deal I gave your father...."

"Fuck your deal. We are Aelasar, we don't make fucking deals or negotiate with terrorists."

"So be it." He concentrated on everyone's head, sending out a large death wave.

"Mom!" Mickey yelled.

I wasn't shocked that my mom knew what to do. Her hand flew up, she channeled the Raptillion powers and threw his death wave back at him. His head swelled and swelled until it exploded.

When their leader blew up. The rock creatures roared and tried to attack. They are fucking done attacking us. I won't stand for it any longer. We've lost too much today. A tumultuous wave of feelings rushed through me. Feelings I've tried to suppress for the greater good. Feeling of rage, despair and pressure of everything. I'm playing by the rules. It's time I make my own.

************************************

Mickey Pov

After my eyes found my mates and close family members. I settled on the hundred, maybe thousands of beastillion that were bounding towards us. They jumped from spaceships by the hundreds.

I was about to rumble the skies. But the sky was already rumbling. I looked up and was shocked. Makay is sky bound. She was just hovering there, waiting. Her hair is whipping in the wind. But that's not what surprised everyone, even though she normally couldn't fly, let alone float in midair. Her eyes were a blue glacier color. She looked otherworldly. She said something. Her voice rang through the skies. I don't know what she was saying. She raised her hands at the beast that was bounding towards us. A blast left her hands. A very large blast. All the beast incinerated. Every last single one.

She floated down to me. She grabbed me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Since when do you have the power to do all that?" I asked her.

"Since when do you have the power to turn into the sun?"

I shrugged. "It just came to me. I was in The Outlands fighting the beast. When I found out what was happening here, I couldn't teleport. It was like I was blocked. I had to get here as fast as I could. I felt my body getting hot. I embraced it. Then I was here."

She shrugged. "I think I'm the goddess messenger now."

"What happened to the old one?"

Her face took on a look of despair and pain. Tears rushed to her eyes. "They are gone, Mickey. Grandma, grandpa. They are gone. And so is Shine. He killed them. Several citizens are dead. It's Awful. Dad is hurt."

Dad. I looked around for my father. I spotted him and my mom. I rushed to them.

When I made it, Medic Ensley was there looking glum. He smashed his lips together.

I grabbed him. "Don't you fucking give up on your king. You fucking save him."

When he looked lost, I turned to Makay.

"Save him."

"What! How."

"The same way gran did."

"Mickey, I..I don't know how.."

"Just fucking do it!"

She went down on her knees next to my mother. Makay and my mother had tears streaming down their faces.

She touched my father and closed her eyes. Minutes later, she made a frustrating noise and fell on my father crying.

He's gone. Ashford ran to the other side of my father and fell on her knees. I just stood there trying to decipher my feelings. Where do we go from here? My father was a fucking legend. With my beautiful mother by his side, he became something even more legendary. I can't do this now. I'm not ready to be king. My emotions are not where they should be. How can I govern these people when I feel nothing for them?

I felt Shane come stand beside me. Not saying nothing, just being here. But I couldn't, I couldn't grasp one single emotion. My father, my grandmother, my grandfather. Fucking Shine. Everywhere I looked my family and citizens were crying. Their loved ones were gone. Uncle Talon, Rajesh and Traja's faces are red, even with their pale complexion. They lost their father and mother. I looked inside of Makay's thoughts. I saw the whole thing unfold and I became angry at my father.

Why the fuck did he even try to negotiate with the fucking creature. I know why though. There were millions of vulnerable citizens and he tried to save them. He was put in a precarious situation, and I felt given the same situation, I would have made a bad call. That's why I can't be king right now. I'm too bloodthirsty. I know that.

Wally, Kimble and others gathered around my father and picked up his lifeless body. My mother, sister and Ashford wails of pain almost sent me into a rage. I wanted to go on a killing spree. Fuck the goddess, fuck the universe. I'll end it all. I felt my body getting hot. Like supernova hot. I tried to stop it because anyone in close proximity will get hurt and everyone I hold dear is close to me right now. Especially Shane.

Suddenly, we heard a jingle. A soft small sound. I looked around until I found the source. It was Makay. Her hands were glowing bright. The light was so ethereal that it had a soft sweet jingle coming from it. She wiped her face and sniffed. She placed her hand on my father's chest. His chest started to build to its original structure. It was caved in at first, but now it looks normal. Makay gasped out a watery laugh. "It's working!"

Her smile dropped in the next second. "His heart. The rhythm is faint. Somebody do something."

"Aeason!" my mother screamed.

I felt a shift inside my body. I've felt it many times over the years. It was my mom. She was channeling one of my powers. The sky rumbled. her eyes turned white as she brought electricity to her palms, then blasted my father's chest. The wind whipped her hair. We all just sat back and looked at the queen of Aelasar.

My father gasped awake. My mother ran to him. "Aeason, Aeason, my love. Talk to me." My mom was hysterical.

My father's eyes closed, but his chest was moving. "Bring a medic bed, now!" Everyone scattered to do what the queen commanded.

When it came, they laid my father on it and lifted him up. I was about to teleport them to the medic bay, but my father opened his eyes. When he saw my mother's worried expression with tears running down her face. He smiled a small smile. "Did you save me, my love."

My mother laughed. "No, you're the great Aeason of Aelasar. You saved yourself."

He chuckled small and low. His eyes were slowly closing. "Liar," he whispered.

My mother laughed a watery laugh. She leaned down and kissed him. His eyes closed, but his chest was moving up and down.

"Come. let's get you some help." My mom looked at me and nodded. I teleported them to the medic bay. She walked up to Makay. She looked into her face. She smiled a small smile. She brought Makay's head down and kissed her on the forehead.

"You will do great things. Don't let fear hold you back."

She looked at me. She searched my face. "It doesn't matter what you are ready for. Unexplained and unprepared things happen in this kingdom all the time. Tragedy will never happen on a scheduled time. You just have to be ready for anything and everything. You understand me."

I nodded. She came to me and kissed me. "Go and clean up your kingdom. Then come see your father, but for now. Let him rest."

I felt the shift of her channeling my powers then she was gone. 

Happy New Years, Readers!!!!!!!!!!