"Declan stop. I told you I've been with Gran."

"Some place where I can't sense you," he snarled.

I got quiet. Granny has me practicing somewhere on an astral plane. I don't know where it is. I do know how to get there. I just couldn't show or tell anyone if I tried.

He picked me up and slammed me on the ground. I know I should be mad. But I'm more hurt than anything.

Declan's eyes cleared when he saw my tears. He let me go and stepped back.

"Do you even care about me? Do you care at all that I've been without you," he asked.

"Of course, Declan. I've loved you my whole life. I don't want to ever hurt you. I just have one small thing that I have to do on my own. My father said we each have our own path and we have to go at it alone. I can't fulfill your destiny, just like you can't fulfill mine."

Oh hell. I will be quoting old people's words soon.

I walked up to him. "Declan, please stop doubting me. It hurts."

"I'm insecure as fuck. I know I don't deserve you."

"It doesn't matter what you deserve, Declan. I love you. I will never want another...."

He slammed me against a tree. He kissed me. "Makay, I love you."

"Love you more. Make love to me, Declan." My world went black. We appeared in his bedroom. "I want you in The Outlands with me."

I groaned as he tongued my neck. He laid me on the bed. He removed our clothes. "Ok, Declan. I will be wherever you are. I just ask that you trust me."

His answer was to dive into my sex with his mouth. I arched and gasped. My breath left me several times. My legs started to jerk soon after. My nipples became hard and sensitive. I grabbed them and squeezed while he devoured me. In no time at all I was orgasming. He raised up. He moved his hand under my ass then lifted it up. He lined his penis at my entrance then slammed into me. His thrusts were slow and deep. He sucked on my nipple with hard pulls then rubbed his teeth over it.

"Declan." I moaned. It's been too long.

He growled. He was breathing hard against my neck. I grabbed his ass and started fucking him back. "Oh, oh, yes!" I spread my legs wider.

"Fuck, Kay, fuck."

I rolled him over. I bounced up and down fast. I gyrated back and forth. "Yes!"

He sat up, grabbed my nipples with his teeth and bit hard. He fingered my clit until I was clenching around him. He was seconds after me with a loud roar.

Afterwards. We laid in bed.

"Kay, I want you here because Shine wants to quit. He wants to inaugurate me as king of the North and Traja as King of the South, and I don't know what to do. You've always kept me on a straight arrow. I need you."

"That's wonderful, but Declan, you don't need me. This is something that you will have to go at alone. Clean up your kingdom, bring structure to The Outlands."

"What are you and Gran doing?"

"To be honest. I'm afraid she's not telling me everything and it makes me nervous. It's like she knows something is coming. It was her and my dad's idea to make sure that we can handle the kingdom if anything happens to them. I can't help but feel that this isn't a test any longer."

I gasped. "What if something horrible happens to one of them? I can't take it. And what's worse there's a war that might be coming with a powerful species. What if we fail and Fleekopolis falls."