Cruenta Daemonia: Part Two

I've never been one to pick fights. I've always kept my head low, hardly ever even looked anyone in the eye for fear of offending them.
But I think you're allowed to be mad when someone physically grabs you and drags you out of the alley.
I squirm, flail around, but his iron grip on me just tightens. Should I be worried?
Oh, right. I should.
Without even thinking of consequences, I pull back a fist, and punch.
It's not a great punch, but I didn't expect it to be. I was just hoping for him to loosen his grip. No luck.
I hiss in frustration- wait, is that a demonic trait? Daemonic? Argh, stay focused!
I could use whatever freaky daemon powers I've apparently got, but there's one problem: I don't know what the hell they are.
I rack my brain. Nemesis is, like, the goddess of vengeance, right? So... Do I wait for him to attack me and hope for him to be struck down? Something tells me I'm likely to be killed that way.
A hard hit to the head knocks me out of my thoughts. Oh. Right, he's still... Trying to kill me? What did I do to him?
While I was strategizing, the man who pulled me out of the alley stands there looking at me expectantly. What does he want? Me to fight him?
I try and take a defensive stance, but then the voices, my voice, starts again.
Stupid...
I don't even know how to fight...
I look so stupid...
No. I need to survive, so-
Another hard hit, harder than should be possible. I see stars for several minutes before I'm able to recompose myself. An arm swings in and makes to hit me, but I just barely dodge it.
It's impossible for me to defeat him, so I need to run. I can hopefully get my things later if I'm lucky.
I back up, until my back hits the wall. He steps forward, extending an arm and pinning me to the wall with too much strength. Oh, great. I'm trapped.
Think. He seems to have a strength power, so it'll be near impossible to get out of this. But maybe if I can manage to...
Trying to take him by surprise, I suddenly jolted to the side, but I'm stopped immediately. Unwilling to give up, I contort my body trying to get out, he tightens his grip and prepares to hit me again.
There's a loud creaking sound.
There are interested glances sent to me.
There's a pained expression on the man's face.
There's a black dagger impaling his hand.
No, not exactly. More like a black crystal, the color of a starless night tinted blood red. It's threaded in between his fingers, flesh tearing open to reveal dark blood and pale bone.
I move my hand back, and the crystal slides out. In a small part of my mind, I'm horrified. The bigger part says to not concentrate on that, but on survival. The biggest says: you are in a whole lot of trouble.
But instead of engaging again, the man saunters away. In his place comes one of the onlookers.
She looks about 18 to 19 years old, wearing a simple white dress, with white hair tied in a neat bun and predatory yellow eyes. I'm not kidding.
She moves like a predator as well, closing the distance between us in four nerve-wracking seconds. As soon as she's in front of me, the silence seems to thicken into something different. I feel compelled to kneel, for some odd reason. Is that her power? Doesn't seem very useful, but who knows. She seems.. powerful.
A slight smile crosses her lips. "Hello there. I am Ashton."