23 | Like White Flowers

ابدأ من البداية

And for the next hour, that was what we did.

***

"Minhooo." Iseul whined as she was left behind.

"Walk faster or we won't make it in time." I chuckled, pausing to wait for her to catch up.

"Eunseol is such a snitch for giving us the harder work." She mumbled.

"Well technically, she won rock, paper and scissors so she got to go without carrying anything, I don't see how that makes her a snitch." I said, earning another whine from her.

"Who the hell thought it was a good idea to not share the work?" She complained, finally coming next to me.

"Yours." I answered, barely holding back my laughter.

"Ugh! I hate this." She said, stomping her way ahead.

"Wait up for me, miss grumpy!" I laughed, closely following her behind.

Finally, we reached the open area where are camps were set up. We gave the logs to Yeonjun, Mr Jong and the other two instructors.

But since there were about 40 of us there, we all decided to make three campfires for a group each.

With the teachers and the instructors, we ended up playing a lot of games.

"Mr Jong! Your turn to sing!" Eunseol cheered as a bag-which was the makeshift solution for the game of pass the pillow-landed on him.

"Ah kids, singing isn't really my thing." Mr Jong said, getting embarrassed.

"Mr Jong! Mr Jong! Mr Jong!" We all began cheering, and even Ms Kim joined us.

"Fine, fine I'll sing!" He said defeatedly, earning more cheers.

We ended up bursting into laughter after his performance because well, singing indeed wasn't his thing.

"You did well," Ms Kim said, barely holding back her own laughter.

"You can laugh like these kids too!" Mr Jong said, embarrassed.

And just like that, the wonderful night soon came to an end.

"We're going to sleep. Don't stay up too long, alright kids? And no funny business!" Ms Kim warned as the teachers got up to head into their camps. Everyone nodded obediently, grins forming on everyone's faces as the teachers left.

"Truth and dare time!" Eunseol squealed, making everyone cheer.

"Do you guys if we join you?" Jihyo, Sakura and a few others approached us.

"Of course!" Yuna brightly said.

Then began spin the bottle.

All of us arranged ourselves, and in the end I sat next to Iseul. Seungmin approached us too and sat on her other side.

"And the game shall begin!" Chan announced.

***

"Yess! It's Jeongin!" Everyone cheered as the bottle landed on Innie.

Hyunjin was supposed to give him the dare.

"It better not be anything weird or you're as good as dead." Innie muttered.

"Hmm... Well, I dare you to kiss any girl here on the cheek!" Hyunjin said, letting out a giggle.

Everyone laughed at the face that Jeongin made. Because in the end, all of us knew who he was going to pick.

With a blush on his face, he moved towards Eunseol and quickly pecked her on the cheek.

"I chose her because she's the only one who won't try to find a meaning in this!" He said while blushing.

Everyone cooed at them, earning glares from the two.

Innie spinned the bottle again, and this time, it landed on me.

I let out a groan as everyone cheered my name.

"So Minho, truth or dare?" Jeongin asked.

"Truth." I said, already regretting my decision as evil looks were passed my way.

"Hmm..." Jeongin thought for a while, his face immediately lighting up as an idea struck him.

I already knew he was upto no good.

"If you have a crush, definite her in the most romantic and poetic way!" He said, making me pause my thoughts.

Did I have a crush?

I was about to deny, when a certain someone's face popped up in my head.

"Well... She's really, really pretty, like white flowers blooming in spring season," I began, imagining her face in my mind.

A lot of 'oohs' and 'awws' came and I continued.

"She's kind, and she's sweet... Sometimes a little shy, but I like that about her. Oh, and she has this little habit of hiding her face whenever she's shy." I said, chuckling to myself.

My face immediately turned towards Yuna, who was smiling at me. I passed her a wide smile as I talked some more.

"She doesn't like herself at times, but I'm always gonna be there to help her." I said. And I meant it. Every single word.

"Okay, that was pretty romantic," Everyone agreed.

"I hope you get your girl, Minho!" Yunjin said, making me laugh.

"I hope so too, really." I sighed.

She was beautiful. Every part of her. Maybe I did have a little crush on her.

I turned to look at Iseul who was sitting next to me. She was staring at her lap, doing nothing but fiddling with her hands.

I nudged her shoulder, mouthing a little 'what happened' in a direction.

"Nothing." She whispered, letting out a small smile.

I smiled back, just taking in her whole appearance.

She was beautiful, just like white flowers blooming on a spring day.

I liked her.

I liked Choi Iseul.

A wide smile formed on my face as I watched her laugh at something silly that Hyunjin did.

However, my smile died down as I noticed Seungmin looking her the same way that I did.

Our eyes met. And both of us just knew what we had gotten ourselves into.

***

Not me forcing myself to write this book even though I didn't feel like it lol.

Thanks to Minhos_main_toe for helping me come out of my writer's block. Ilysm pookie <3

I hope you had a nice time reading. See you all soon!