chapter 1

(The first chapter ain't dat great, but I can assure you, the rest are comparatively good ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

•••

-NEW YORK, USA

Sunlight peeked through the white curtains that decorated the window. The room was silent, the only sounds heard were the chirping of birds outside and the occasional snores coming from the human who was wrapped inside the blanket like a burrito. Cute.

The clock on the nightstand read 6.59 am. It was all peaceful.

Until the alarm clock decided that it was time to do the inevitable. Which was of course, ringing.

The clock started ringing annoying the creatu- I mean human on bed. Someone has to stop that annoying clock, RIGHT?

A small hand crept out of the blanket (burrito) and took the alarm and..

BAM.

R.I.P clock. You will forever be remembered.

Finally, it was peaceful again. No sound apart from the occasional snores were heard, until some soft thumping noise stated hearing, becoming louder with each passing second.

The door opened soundlessly, and a girl with blonde hair entered, looking furious.

''PARK FUCKING JIMIN! THAT'S THE 3RD CLOCK THIS MONTH!'' yelled the newcomer who had just entered the room. The person who is sleeping just stirred lightly and continued to sleep.

Uh oh, wrong move jimin.

''WAKE UP YOU ASSHOLE! YOU ARE OLDER THAN ME, SHOW SOME RESPONSIBILITY! WAKE UP OR I SWEAR IM GONNA KICK YOU OUT OF THE BED'' rang the loud voice of jimin's sister. Seeing no movement except the occasional stirring, the lady did what she said, she kicked him out of the bed, literally. OUCH. That must've hurt.

''OH- MAMA- ouch it hurts you bitch'' whined jimin, rubbing his butt which was kinda hurting.

''Should've woken up when I was calling you nicely.'' Said the girl sticking out her tongue at her brother who was rubbing his eyes while yawning loudly. She would've cooed at the sight if she wasn't angry.

''Hurry up will you? I will be downstairs. Get that ass of yours downstairs in 30 mins'' stated the young lady before leaving the room.

''Is it me or she who is older? Ordering her older brother.'' mumbled jimin to himself before walking towards his closet to pick something to wear. After picking out a dark blue oversized t-shirt and a black sweat pant, he entered the bathroom to do his usual routine.

Timeskip

After doing his usual morning routine, Jimin came downstairs to see his younger sister, Park Chaeyoung, scrolling through her phone with a bowl of cereal infront her, sitting on the dining table.

''Good morning,'' greeted Chaeyoung, smiling sweetly like she didn't kick him out of his bed. Nope, not at all.

''Morning,'' Jimin greeted back, extra sweetly while stabbing her a thousand times in his mind.

Jimin passed the dining table and opened the cabinet in the kitchen and took out a box of cereal. After grabbing a bowl and adding the cereal, he took out the milk from the fridge and poured it into the bowl.

Grabbing his bowl of cereal and milk, Jimin sat across from his sister on the dining table and started munching on his cereal.

''You haven't forgotten about going back today, right?'' Asked chae, not looking up from her phone.

''I- no, not at all!'' Lied Jimin, nervously laughing. Oh no, how could he forget that? He hadn't packed his bag yet. Oh no.

''You forgot it?'' Asked chae, generous enough to drag each word, looking up from her phone only to look at Jimin accusingly.