Together with you is my favorite place to be

''͙⁺˚・༓☾3 months later, on The day of the wedding.☽༓・˚⁺‧͙''

It was a beautiful day, one that Mount Huaguo would remember forever. It was the day the two were to finally wed, at least it would be soon. Sun Wukong was already up at the crack of dawn preparing the last of the feast. As well as making Mihou’s medicinal egg custard breakfast. Wukong needed to give it to him in a diluted form more regularly through teas and other variations now that he was pregnant.

His generals would soon be arriving, and later in the day so would what remain of his bond brothers… no one else was permitted nor expected to show.

The prince, on the other hand, was putting on some makeup nervously as the cotta monkeys helped him get dressed, He just hopes general Beng was busy and didn’t have to see him, What if everything goes a mess?!.

“Relax Mihou…everything will be okay...”

He whispered to himself looking in the mirror and smiling, finally his dream coming true!

Before he could finish even changing into his wedding outfit there was familiar chattering outside. Someone was out there, not just one but two someones.

Mihou chirped at the voices looking himself in the mirror before letting all the monkeys who help him leave, His ears twitching nervously as he waited for the voices to come into his room.

“Marshal Ba, Marshal Ma, it’s a pleasure to see you two again...”

He welcomed them as soon as they walked in, fixing his long hair and smiling happily at them.

Ma didn’t even hesitate she calmly walked with arms outstretched, walking up to him and pulling him into her motherly embrace. It had been so long since any of them saw each other. Her clothes and armor plates were worn but she looked just as she did all those hundreds of years ago. Soft and gentle. Motherly to a fault.

“Liu Er Mihou, after all these years the first news I hear is about your marriage. Care to explain yourself?” She said in a joking tone.

“And to your ex out of all the people, I knew you had a bad taste in men but I didn’t know it was this bad!”

Ba said in a playful tone also hugging the shorter monkey, it’s true, the only news that the general ever heard from him was his death, being brought back, and how he was now married in a gorgeous palace.

“Oh stop, he’s not that bad…he’s very kind,” Mihou whispered his fur puffing up a little more.

“Enough about me. Please tell me what have I missed?”

“Well. After everything, both Ba and I traveled to other kingdoms across the world. We’ve met quite a few interesting characters during our travels.”

“Is that so? Oh, I want to travel again. Is so boring in here sometimes...”

Mihou chuckled finally pulling away from the embrace, feeling his clothes while checking himself in the mirror.

“How do I look?”

“You look wonderful. We are both so happy for you two.” Ma says before noticing a sweet smell in the air. She took in a deep breath before glancing about. “Strange. I smell Camilla, Plums… and peaches ?”

“Oh? Oh! It’s probably my tea.”

He chuckled picking up the tea Wukong made for him every day, blowing on it a little before drinking it as he sat on the bed.

“No. It’s much sweeter and stronger than that, it’s almost like …” she said tapping her chin before looking at Mihou more carefully. Her smile grew a bit more before she gasped in surprise. “Why didn’t you say anything sooner?”